Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AI on cycle or not? Personal experiences

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

AI on cycle or not? Personal experiences

What are your experiences? Do you always use an AI during your cycle? Some studies show that it's sometimes counterproductive and should be taken only if necessary.
    Some people report feeling rough starting from the very first weeks of cycle and after dropping the AI they started to feel great.

I understand that if you also inject HCG, HCG should always be used with an aromatase inhibitor. But let's say in a 500 mg/week Testosterone only cycle, do you still use an AI all along your cycle?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    High estrogen causes me serious emotional disturbances. 500 mg test with no ai would make me and everyone around me completely miserable. I would honestly end up in prison. It's that bad. I'm a very laid back person too.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    High estrogen causes me serious emotional disturbances. 500 mg test with no ai would make me and everyone around me completely miserable. I would honestly end up in prison. It's that bad. I'm a very laid back person too.
    So in order to know that it means you once tried without an AI?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i certainly never ran cycles without an ai... im estrogen prone, even on 250 mg of test however i would always have one on hand regardless of what your running because you just never know... i cant imagine not using an ai with 500 mg of test... to each their own... i get so tired of arguing about this that i only worry about myself or people that will listen about it... if a person thinks that its smart or wise to let yourself get estrogen issues and THEN use an AI then thats on them...

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea311 View Post
    What are your experiences? Do you always use an AI during your cycle? Some studies show that it's sometimes counterproductive and should be taken only if necessary.
    Some people report feeling rough starting from the very first weeks of cycle and after dropping the AI they started to feel great.

I understand that if you also inject HCG, HCG should always be used with an aromatase inhibitor. But let's say in a 500 mg/week Testosterone only cycle, do you still use an AI all along your cycle?
    Yes you would use an AI but its all contingent on blood work. Im sure there are dudes out there that can run 500mg/week of test with no AI and have no visible side effects (gyno, etc) but I would imagine that their high levels of estrogen which can result in high blood pressure and other issues are not helping their internal organs at all.

There is too much AI for sure which again is why blood work is so critical. Me personally id never run a cycle without AI. Now TRT thats a different case you want to not have to use AI but on cycle I always would.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i certainly never ran cycles without an ai... im estrogen prone, even on 250 mg of test however i would always have one on hand regardless of what your running because you just never know... i cant imagine not using an ai with 500 mg of test... to each their own... i get so tired of arguing about this that i only worry about myself or people that will listen about it... if a person thinks that its smart or wise to let yourself get estrogen issues and THEN use an AI then thats on them...
    Personally, I don't think it's smart.
    I just asked because, as a newbie, I studied as much as possible (and still studying) before running my 1st cycle and still there's so much contradictory information online, even here on this forum. Someone says something then someone else says the exact opposite. Everyone has their own opinion and that's why I asked for 'personal experiences'.

Personally, I'm currently using an AI (started from day 2). Would you say I'm good with 0.25 mg Arimidex EOD if running 500 mg/week Testo Enanthate?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Personally, I don't think it's smart.
    I just asked because, as a newbie, I studied as much as possible (and still studying) before running my 1st cycle and still there's so much contradictory information online, even here on this forum. Someone says something then someone else says the exact opposite. Everyone has their own opinion and that's why I asked for 'personal experiences'.

Personally, I'm currently using an AI (started from day 2). Would you say I'm good with 0.25 mg Arimidex EOD if running 500 mg/week Testo Enanthate?
    I wouldnt have the slightest idea. Only you would know based on your bloodwork. That wouldnt be close to enough for me but others it could be plenty

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Yes you should totally use an AI if you gonna be running a cycle

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    I wouldnt have the slightest idea. Only you would know based on your bloodwork. That wouldnt be close to enough for me but others it could be plenty
    Got it. So would you recommend doing bloodwork mid-cycle (say week 4 or 6) in order to adjust accordingly? And how will I realize I need to increase/decrease the AI dosage? Since I can't just pop up at the doctor's and ask him...

Maybe there's a thread already explaining how to read bloodwork?
    Thanks as usual!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Got it. So would you recommend doing bloodwork mid-cycle (say week 4 or 6) in order to adjust accordingly? And how will I realize I need to increase/decrease the AI dosage? Since I can't just pop up at the doctor's and ask him...

Maybe there's a thread already explaining how to read bloodwork?
    Thanks as usual!
    Pre mid and post cycle bloodwork is needed and u can test estrogen whenever u want

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast