Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI with masteron and proviron?

Harbormaster

Here's a quick rundown:
Test 400mg/ week sustanon
Masteron E 400/week
Proviron 50mg/day cut down to 37.5
HGH 2.5 iu/day

I started this cycle 4 weeks ago after taking a bunk sarm for a couple of weeks that started a decent case of gyno. I was still experiencing some gyno for the first couple of weeks and added arimidex at 1mg/day. As always that kicked out the gyno pretty quickly and I backed it down to .5mg/day . Last week I had a hard estrogen crash and stopped arimidex completely. After 3-4 days estrogen levels rebounded enough to take care of the symptoms. I scheduled blood tests for tomorrow, but we got a call from the health department yesterday that my wife had been in contact with a person with covid at work so we had to self quarantine for 14 days.

Given these circumstances, I'm trying to decide if maybe the best route is to use nolvadex as needed for symptoms of they arise or take a really low dose of arimidex every few days? This is my first cycle in years and I have never taken an AI on this low dose of test. In the past I have been able to keep a pretty good balance with just the masteron and proviron except with long cycles or high dose test or other aromatizing steroids.

Obviously I know it's hard to say with out blood numbers but for the next couple of weeks that's not an option. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm sorry but this is a mess. Just stop throwing things at ur body until you get bloods

I know it is. I'm not taking any adex and I plan to continue with that until I get blood done. If the gyno comes back in the meantime, my inclination is to take 20mg nolvadex as opposed to using the adex. Does that make sense in your opinion?

Dude, master and Provision can not aromatize and even work to prevent estrogen from forming, so why in the world would you take an AI? One mg a DAY? That is actually dangerous. And nolvadex?!? Have you been reading material from 1990? Stop. Just stop. As for the gyno, there might be another reason for it or you're amazingly susceptible. Like stevesmi said, get some bloodworm done.

Dude, master and Provision can not aromatize and even work to prevent estrogen from forming, so why in the world would you take an AI? One mg a DAY? That is actually dangerous. And nolvadex?!? Have you been reading material from 1990? Stop. Just stop. As for the gyno, there might be another reason for it or you're amazingly susceptible. Like stevesmi said, get some bloodworm done.

Yes I know that masteron doesn't aromatize but the test does. I'm not really sure why taking nolvadex for gyno sounds so crazy? I'm not taking adex and nolvadex together. And yes I am older and I learned all of this in the 90s but that's why I am here trying to learn some updated info. If taking nolvadex to treat gyno symptoms if they arise before I can leave my house again doesn't make sense to you maybe you could explain it a little or give a suggestion.

Yes I know that masteron doesn't aromatize but the test does. I'm not really sure why taking nolvadex for gyno sounds so crazy? I'm not taking adex and nolvadex together. And yes I am older and I learned all of this in the 90s but that's why I am here trying to learn some updated info. If taking nolvadex to treat gyno symptoms if they arise before I can leave my house again doesn't make sense to you maybe you could explain it a little or give a suggestion.

Start by posting less and reading more - articles at the top. Read then ask.

My opinion is that way too many people are overusing AI's. At 400mg per week of test with mast and proviron, you may need a very light AI or none at all. The problem is that you had that pre-existing gyno from the bunk SARMs. Now that it is gone, I would drop that dose way down. No more than .5mg EOD or E3D. Only blood work will tell you exactly though.

My opinion is that way too many people are overusing AI's. At 400mg per week of test with mast and proviron, you may need a very light AI or none at all. The problem is that you had that pre-existing gyno from the bunk SARMs. Now that it is gone, I would drop that dose way down. No more than .5mg EOD or E3D. Only blood work will tell you exactly though.

Thank you for the insight. That makes sense, after getting rid of that initial gyno it hasn't come back , it's been a week since I used an ai and no signs of gyno or any other estrogen sides. In the past I never would have used an AI unless I was taking 750+ of test if I was already taking proviron and masteron. It seems like pretty much every thread I see on here , the suggestion for everyone taking test is to use aromasin.

Nolvadex is a toxic drug. And 400 mgs of test isn't that much, especially if you're using Provision which is an anti aromatase. Honestly, the best way to prevent gyno is to stop it from starting. And once it starts, I'd just get it surgically removed. If it isn;t that bad, just back off on the test, get off and see if it goes away. Then you can start up again later down the line with a lower does and a little a-dex from the start.

- - - Updated - - -

Nolvadex is a toxic drug. And 400 mgs of test isn't that much, especially if you're using Provision which is an anti aromatase. Honestly, the best way to prevent gyno is to stop it from starting. And once it starts, I'd just get it surgically removed. If it isn;t that bad, just back off on the test, get off and see if it goes away. Then you can start up again later down the line with a lower does and a little a-dex from the start.

Sorry for the typo's -- everything is self correcting and I can't edit after I post.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the typo's -- everything is self correcting and I can't edit after I post.

Ok I hear you. What I dont understand is if nolvadex is so horrible, why does every sticky on this site about pct and gyno have it included?

good to have on hand regardless

I always keep nolvadex, clomid, arimidex and caber if needed when I'm running a cycle. I dont know if that's outdated or not but it's what I did for 20 years and the first time I've ever had a case of gyno without running like a gram of test for 12 weeks was with whatever these nasty pro hormones were in those sarms. I definitely freaked out and went overboard on the adex. When I can leave my house it will be interesting to see what all my levels are.

Back
Top Bottom