Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is an AI necessary on cycle?

duzeens

Registered
So i have been listening to some boston lloyd videos and he says he doesn't use an AI on cycle at all. i was under the impression that you HAD TO always use an Ai on steroids? or does this rule only apply if you run into side effects?

Some people will need to run AI if they’re prone to certain sides. I always have an AI and SERM on hand just in case early onset symptoms occur. Otherwise the natural balancing of hormones isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

If you have the ability to get your labs done it’ll help make the determination. Otherwise maybe adjust based on how you feel.

To a degree the need for an AI will depend on the dosage, 100 mg a week of Test will not require AI because the level of test will be fairly close to a natural amount.

A very high dosage of test, say for example 1g, will generally require an AI because the residual testosterone will aromatise to become estrogen which will be in excess and lead to undesirable side effects like moodiness, bloating, gyno etc.

Although generally the effects of excess testosterone are desirable (I.e. enhanced muscularity) the effects of excess estrogen are often not, you will need the correct amount of estrogen to feel well and your job is to balance your AI to achieve that.

I’ve found a good starting point is 12.5mg aromasin once or twice a week with 600mg of test E, but this needs to be adjusted for you and ideally blood work helps.

everyone is different on what they need or how their body responds... you will find far more people need an ai than don't but YOU have to find out for yourself through trial and error... you should always have an ai on hand..

It depends on what compounds you are running and at what dose. DHT derivatives for example do not aromatize so no AI would be needed. Think of proviron or anavar for example. When you get into the testosterone derivatives that do aromatize, this is when an AI comes into play. If you were to run something like testosterone at 500mg per week you would likely need an AI. Only blood work will help you determine the proper dosing though. It is something you really have to be dialed in on to perfect.

Boston uses an ai. Hes talked about it many times. It depends on what hes running. Under a certain dose he may not use or need one, which is kinda how it goes for some people. I used to not have to run an ai up to about 700mg of test. As I've aged my body has changed and so has my estrogen sensitivity. Now I do need an ai for anything over trt.

Back
Top Bottom