Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI needed?

What are you even doing the cycle and why 6 weeks.

Like I said I may never even do this perticular cycle, I'm just trying to get as much knowledge about potential cycle ideas in the future.

This stack seems like a good all around cycle to cut some fat, add some good size and strength but not be an all out bulk or cut cycle. And 6 weeks seems like the more cautious approach when it comes to orals (from what I've read anyways)

- - - Updated - - -

The vets got ya covered where...ask questions and learn as much as you can before choosing what you are going to do.

Thats the plan!
I'm not taking this lightly, and won't be pulling the trigger on anything without being ready (blood work, routine and diet)

Like I said I may never even do this perticular cycle, I'm just trying to get as much knowledge about potential cycle ideas in the future.

This stack seems like a good all around cycle to cut some fat, add some good size and strength but not be an all out bulk or cut cycle. And 6 weeks seems like the more cautious approach when it comes to orals (from what I've read anyways)

- - - Updated - - -

Thats the plan!
I'm not taking this lightly, and won't be pulling the trigger on anything without being ready (blood work, routine and diet)

Ok on the first part but I'd go with 8 weeks, maybe even 10, for orals.

Personally would never stack anything till I have tried each on its own. To know how I reacted to each compound by its self .
Problem is guys add this and that think they will have better results maybe . For me that’s never been the case times we’re I had stacks they were not much of a difference at all.
Slow game and train is the better road for me.

Personally would never stack anything till I have tried each on its own. To know how I reacted to each compound by its self .
Problem is guys add this and that think they will have better results maybe . For me that’s never been the case times we’re I had stacks they were not much of a difference at all.
Slow game and train is the better road for me.

Thanks for the advice, I've actually been considering doing that. Picking one and doing a solo cycle, maybe add in some sarms with it but not getting crazy with it lol

According to whom? And why?

"Although it's used as a kick starter to many bulkers, it doesn't mean it can't be a stand alone cycle. If used with Cardarine (GW-501516), aromasin, and winstrol, dianabol can become a stand alone oral cycle. Granted, the cycle will be short, maximum 8 weeks, but you'll see some wet, hard gains, which will be worth the effort."

That was pulled from the "steroid profiles on this website" but I will say the suggested cycle was way more aggressive than the one I laid out.

Like others I guess I'm confused by this cycle. I'm not 100% against oral only cycles, this one just doesn't make a lot sense to me.

If you decide to run it I'd be interested to hear how it goes.

As far as AI I'm sure the guys have covered you but you should always have it on hand with aromatizing compounds like dbol. Some cycles I'd recommend starting day 1 but probably not needed in this case.

I know my body and I take Aromasin from day 1 any time I increase my test dose above TRT or add other aromatizing steroids. A couple guys here disagree with that approach and I know you need some estrogen. But I'd rather risk sacrificing some gains from my E being a little low than have it get too high and try to get it back under control. I get bloods after about 5 weeks and if E is a little low I dial back the AI.

I haven't crashed it yet doing it this way.

"Although it's used as a kick starter to many bulkers, it doesn't mean it can't be a stand alone cycle. If used with Cardarine (GW-501516), aromasin, and winstrol, dianabol can become a stand alone oral cycle. Granted, the cycle will be short, maximum 8 weeks, but you'll see some wet, hard gains, which will be worth the effort."

That was pulled from the "steroid profiles on this website" but I will say the suggested cycle was way more aggressive than the one I laid out.

You can use orals for up to 12 weeks easy, as long as you have good liver,organ,kidney support.

It's the opinion of who wrote that not the site as such. It's also, as per the quote, as part of a cycle of other products.

Like others I guess I'm confused by this cycle. I'm not 100% against oral only cycles, this one just doesn't make a lot sense to me.

If you decide to run it I'd be interested to hear how it goes.

As far as AI I'm sure the guys have covered you but you should always have it on hand with aromatizing compounds like dbol. Some cycles I'd recommend starting day 1 but probably not needed in this case.

I know my body and I take Aromasin from day 1 any time I increase my test dose above TRT or add other aromatizing steroids. A couple guys here disagree with that approach and I know you need some estrogen. But I'd rather risk sacrificing some gains from my E being a little low than have it get too high and try to get it back under control. I get bloods after about 5 weeks and if E is a little low I dial back the AI.

I haven't crashed it yet doing it this way.

If I do pull the trigger on this cycle in the future, I'd gladly do a blog on here for everyone to follow

- - - Updated - - -

i would also suggest bloodwork, don't stress your liver out too much. a lot of people out there steroids or no steroids do that and they have toxic bodies

How long after starting cycle would you suggest getting bloods done?

- - - Updated - - -

It's the opinion of who wrote that not the site as such. It's also, as per the quote, as part of a cycle of other products.

Just to be clear I wasn't trying to say you're wrong, just clearing up where my (limited) knowledge was coming from. Thanks for the advice though!

Back
Top Bottom