Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI and PCT advise for Test Prop + VAR + Poviron Cycle

pitman

Registered
Hello, my name is Nikos and I’m from Greece I am running my 3rd cycle.
Stats: age 34
Height: 1,70 m
Weight 78 kg
Fat%: 18-19 %
I know you will say my bodyfat is quite high but I’ve done it again (and I have already started it).
My diet is in place.
This time I want to run something simple and light, just to recover my form. Loose the fat and maintain as much lean mass as possible, and even maybe gain some. I was thinking something more like: Lose 5 – kg fat and gain 1-2 kg lean mass.
Last cycle was: Test prop, Primo and Var. Got great results but I believe I messed up with
PCT though and unfortunately I had an accident and did not train for about 9 months and to be honest I ate a lot.
This Year I’m thinking of running only Test Prop and Var as a cutting cycle.
I started last week and my plan is the following:
Test Prop EOD Anavar ED Proviron ED
Week 1 4 ml 4 x shots OFF OFF
Week 2 3.5 ml 3 x shots 20-30 mg 25 mg
Week 3 4 ml 4 x shots 30 mg 50 mg
Week 4 4.5 ml 3 x shots 40 mg OFF
Week 5 4.5 ml 4 x shots 50 mg 25 mg
Week 6 4.5 ml 3 x shots 60 mg 50 mg
Week 7 4 ml 4 x shots 50-40 mg mg
Week 8 3 ml 3 x shots 30-20 mg 37.5 mg
Anavar is divided into 3 doses.
Proviron into 2 doses.
My on ccycle support is the following:
Omega 3-6-9
Vitamin E-400
VitaminC-500
Multivitamin
Life Support 2.0
Silymarin

I would really appreciate some good advice regarding AI and PCT.
I have “Anastrazole 1mg” (arimidex) at hand and some Nolvadex.
Which one should I take and when?
Should I take HCG along, during cycle how much and when?
Finally can you please propose a correct PCT.
Thank you all very much in advance for your time.

There is a lot going on here. Why wouldn't you just run a simple test c or e and var cycle? There is no need to be pinning that often.

Use aromasin at 7.5-12.5mgs eod (adjust to fit what's best for you)

I would skip the hcg as its nasty stuff.

Run the perfect pct protocol to a t and you will recover and keep your gains.

As for proviron- I like it, but I don't think its needed in this cycle. Your main goal here would be to get your body fat down and perfect diet. Although I would like to see you loose a few lbs prior to your cycle.

Good luck

Dear aggirl,
thanks for your reply.
I chose Propionate because I read it aromatases less than the other esthers thus producing less bloating, which is something I want to avoid.
So you suggest I leave the Arimidex and Nolva aside and opt for Aromasin?
Can you please describe the perfect PCT protocol for my cycle?
Thank you.

Dear aggirl,
thanks for your reply.
I chose Propionate because I read it aromatases less than the other esthers thus producing less bloating, which is something I want to avoid.
Thank you.

Here is the link to the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Your cycle is all over the place. KISS - Keep it simple stupid.

It is completely untrue that long estered testosterones like test e or test cyp aromatize into estrogen more then test prop. That is bro-science. Stick with long estered testosterones for your cycle so you only need to inject twice per week.

I would also increase your cycle length to 12 weeks. Building muscle is a slow process. 8 weeks really isn't a long time. 12 weeks will give your body a lot more time to change and grow from the influx of hormones. I would do a 12 week test cycle + an 8 week anavar kick start.

Last tip - N2guard is a much better liver support. That is what I recommend. You can order it from n2bm.com.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 8
anavar 50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Dear aggirl,
thanks for your reply.
Thank you.

The only thing affected by the esters is the release time, but the main properties of the active substance are just the same. Therefore, the only difference betweet testosterone propionate and enanthate is the fact that with the propionate you will need to do more injections. Other than that, you will get just the same results and side effects.

All in all, your cycle is really confusing - keep things simple if you want to avoid any problems. The cycle suggested by @muskate is much simpler, but yet it will give you the same results. The simpler it is, the less mistakes you will make.

Back
Top Bottom