Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AI Question

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

AI Question

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble dialing in my AI, and looking for some outside input. I'm 2.5ish weeks on a 500mg TestE cycle, with a high initial front-load (wanted to get levels up as quick as possible, used steroidcalc.com), and after just a few days my dick stopped working, my blood pressure started to climb, gained water weight, insomnia, got emotional, etc. Obviously it seemed like high E2, so I started taking my PSL Aromasin at 10mg/day. Unfortunately my symptoms have not gotten any better. I can get blood work in about 2 weeks, but I was hoping to improve this before then. Do you guys think I should up my dose? Maybe EOD I take 20mg instead of 10mg? That seems a bit high, but I don't want my heart to explode. Also, I'm skipping today's pin, to help prevent E2 levels from rising. Maybe I'll also grab some Dbol in case I do crash my E2 levels. What do you guys think?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How are you taking the 500 mg???? Single injection? How often and what dosages??? If your dick stopped working within days that IS strange....

I've done 400 mg/week in a combo of Test P/Test C on a M/W/F split with NO AI and I was just fine throughout the entire cycle.

I want to hear your pin schedule getting 500 in a week.....

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawV2 View Post
    How are you taking the 500 mg???? Single injection? How often and what dosages??? If your dick stopped working within days that IS strange....

I've done 400 mg/week in a combo of Test P/Test C on a M/W/F split with NO AI and I was just fine throughout the entire cycle.

I want to hear your pin schedule getting 500 in a week.....
    I am doing just under 150mg EOD. The only explanation I have for the dick issue is that I think my T was low and my E2 was already high before the cycle. Also for the first week I was doing 150mg ED to jump start things.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am doing just under 150mg EOD. The only explanation I have for the dick issue is that I think my T was low and my E2 was already high before the cycle. Also for the first week I was doing 150mg ED to jump start things.
    Well there you go right there... I only have about four years of gear experience compared to the masses here but if my Bro-math calculator is working and you said for the "First week i was doing 150mg EVERY DAY to jump start things"....

Well if you did that for seven days you started your cycle with basically 1050mg of Test E...... Uhhhhhhh yeah that's not good.... no matter what the steroidcalc tells you.....

300-400 per WEEK is a stout test load for Test E for a relative beginner.... And you should be fine with whatever AI you are using if you're dosing it properly. At a minimum i'd drop your dosage way down and pin that shit every 3 days between 100-125 mg per injection..... Use your AI as prescribed for 300-400 mg of test per week....

But correct right now your e2 is most likely CRANKED as is your testosterone.... And E2 up that high doesn't feel nearly as good as your test that high.. trust me on this...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawV2 View Post
    Well there you go right there... I only have about four years of gear experience compared to the masses here but if my Bro-math calculator is working and you said for the "First week i was doing 150mg EVERY DAY to jump start things"....

Well if you did that for seven days you started your cycle with basically 1050mg of Test E...... Uhhhhhhh yeah that's not good.... no matter what the steroidcalc tells you.....

300-400 per WEEK is a stout test load for Test E for a relative beginner.... And you should be fine with whatever AI you are using if you're dosing it properly. At a minimum i'd drop your dosage way down and pin that shit every 3 days between 100-125 mg per injection..... Use your AI as prescribed for 300-400 mg of test per week....

But correct right now your e2 is most likely CRANKED as is your testosterone.... And E2 up that high doesn't feel nearly as good as your test that high.. trust me on this...
    Thanks for the response Outlaw! Everything you said makes perfect sense, I was listening to too much bro-science as usual. Someone else I spoke with was recommending that I keep my T dosing steady, so I don't keep my hormone levels on a rollercoaster, and doubling my AI for a few days. What do you think about dropping the T down to 400 like you had suggested and doubling my AI for a few days?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah I think test E is like a 4 day ester. So most would recommend every like 3 days or so pin.
    I’d take 125 every M W F for ease of scheduling. You’d be at 375 mg a week. Which is plenty to get u outside natural test limits. Probably at like 1500+ once stabilized. I wouldn’t double ur AI just yet. U don’t want to crush ur estrogen levels. I’d adjust ur dosing NOW and stay on ur AI as dosed. Dropping ur test will quickly drop ur e2

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyulous View Post
    Hey guys, I'm having some trouble dialing in my AI, and looking for some outside input. I'm 2.5ish weeks on a 500mg TestE cycle, with a high initial front-load (wanted to get levels up as quick as possible, used steroidcalc.com), and after just a few days my dick stopped working, my blood pressure started to climb, gained water weight, insomnia, got emotional, etc. Obviously it seemed like high E2, so I started taking my PSL Aromasin at 10mg/day. Unfortunately my symptoms have not gotten any better. I can get blood work in about 2 weeks, but I was hoping to improve this before then. Do you guys think I should up my dose? Maybe EOD I take 20mg instead of 10mg? That seems a bit high, but I don't want my heart to explode. Also, I'm skipping today's pin, to help prevent E2 levels from rising. Maybe I'll also grab some Dbol in case I do crash my E2 levels. What do you guys think?
    How many cycles do u have?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    10mg of aromasin EOD is a good dosage for the amount of test you are running.

It takes time for your hormones to regulate. Give it a couple days. Your estrogen levels will balance out soon.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyulous View Post
    Why did you wait until you got symptoms? Take an AI from day one

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Why did you wait until you got symptoms? Take an AI from day one
    Unfortunately people dont listen with on cycle support. They look at it like a cut, you wouldn't put a band-aid on until it starts bleeding however you probably shouldn't be walking through a field of barbed wire naked with your eyes closed either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast