Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI recommendation

Echos

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
So I’m 46yo and started TRT in March 2021. My total test started at like 110. After some playing with dosages we settled on 140mg/wk and that got my total to be around 1100 but my estrogen went up to like 65ish. We dropped the dose to 120mg/wk and my estrogen dropped to 35 but my total Test also dropped to 650ish.

I’ve not run a steroid cycle of any kind ever. But I plan on running a test only cycle once we get my TRT stable for a bit. But it looks like estrogen is gonna be an issue for me. So in reading suggestions here Im planning on running Arimidex at 12.5mg every other day. I absolutely plan on getting labs during the cycle but I want to have something on hand if my estrogen is high. I don’t want to have to wait for a shipment.

So should I just have more arimidex and run that at a higher dose or have a different compound on hand? Suggestions?

So I’m 46yo and started TRT in March 2021. My total test started at like 110. After some playing with dosages we settled on 140mg/wk and that got my total to be around 1100 but my estrogen went up to like 65ish. We dropped the dose to 120mg/wk and my estrogen dropped to 35 but my total Test also dropped to 650ish.

I’ve not run a steroid cycle of any kind ever. But I plan on running a test only cycle once we get my TRT stable for a bit. But it looks like estrogen is gonna be an issue for me. So in reading suggestions here Im planning on running Arimidex at 12.5mg every other day. I absolutely plan on getting labs during the cycle but I want to have something on hand if my estrogen is high. I don’t want to have to wait for a shipment.

So should I just have more arimidex and run that at a higher dose or have a different compound on hand? Suggestions?

Many times using less testosterone is worst than using more , the dosages you are using only surpress your natural production . Do a real cycle like 400mg week or 500mg or stay natural

When you say arimidex I think you mean 0.25mgs per day or EOD, Aromasin is the one that's ran at 12.5mgs EOD.

I suggest aromasin over arimidex, if you can get it. 12.5mgs EOD.

When you say arimidex I think you mean 0.25mgs per day or EOD, Aromasin is the one that's ran at 12.5mgs EOD.

I suggest aromasin over arimidex, if you can get it. 12.5mgs EOD.

Oh your right. Thank you. Yes, aromasin at 12.5mg EOD was what I was planning on doing when I run the cycle. But if my labs come back and estrogen is high…do I just increase the dose or should I have something else on hand? Thanks.

thats pretty rare to see someone be that sensitive to test. are you absolutely positive you are only injecting 140 mg / week to get that kind of estrogen number?

When I got checked out I had all the symptoms of low test and I was hating life. At a total test of 110 you can see why. I don’t want to go back there….ever. So it’s at least TRT for me.

bro how old you think you were when yo test started dropping hard

Many times using less testosterone is worst than using more , the dosages you are using only surpress your natural production . Do a real cycle like 400mg week or 500mg or stay natural

He's on TRT

i'm gonna give you some advice that you and others might not like. if you need an AI for your TRT then that isn't TRT. your TRT dose should not need an AI if it was properly dosed

My estrogen was high at a dose of 140mg/wk. I’m having it injected by a physician assistant weekly and they control the dosage and the drug. We dropped to 120mg/wk and my estrogen went down to 30..so it’s in the normal range now and I won’t need an AI for my normal TRT dosages.

My concern is if/when I actually do a cycle that I’m gonna have the same issues. I’ve never done a cycle before so I just want to be prepared for whatever.

bro how old you think you were when yo test started dropping hard

I had it checked out of curiosity in 2017…it was about 470is or so…then again in 2018…it was 440ish. Had it checked in 2021 and dropped to 110…I turned 46 this year. 2018 was the roughest year of my life…very traumatic event that lead to PTST and extreme anxiety for about 1.5 years. The COVID shit storm was just background noise for me. So I blame high cortisol levels for 2 years straight as the culprit. Can never prove that.
Again…I’ve never touch any type of anabolic….ever.

thats pretty rare to see someone be that sensitive to test. are you absolutely positive you are only injecting 140 mg / week to get that kind of estrogen number?

I’m having it dosed at a TRT clinic by a PA. They control the drug and the dose. So I assume it’s Pharm grade testosterone and not underground. So am I 100% sure? Not exactly because I don’t ask or verify how they get there test C and I only ask what the dose is….I’m not doing it myself. But I’d be alarmed if it was anything less than they are saying.

I’m having it dosed at a TRT clinic by a PA. They control the drug and the dose. So I assume it’s Pharm grade testosterone and not underground. So am I 100% sure? Not exactly because I don’t ask or verify how they get there test C and I only ask what the dose is….I’m not doing it myself. But I’d be alarmed if it was anything less than they are saying.
it should be done properly... everyone is different, so its not impossible, its just not common to see someone this estrogen sensitive... they should have you monitored and put on an ai though as well...

i'm gonna give you some advice that you and others might not like. if you need an AI for your TRT then that isn't TRT. your TRT dose should not need an AI if it was properly dosed

100%!!! I have been preaching this for a while now. I am glad OP got his dose down to 120mg and you can see still normal test numbers while estrogen is controlled. No need to be at 1100 for most people regarding total test numbers.

As for the AI on a blast, aromasin at 12.5mg EOD or arimidex at .5mg EOD is pretty standard.

100%!!! I have been preaching this for a while now. I am glad OP got his dose down to 120mg and you can see still normal test numbers while estrogen is controlled. No need to be at 1100 for most people regarding total test numbers.

As for the AI on a blast, aromasin at 12.5mg EOD or arimidex at .5mg EOD is pretty standard.

So do you think if I were to do a cycle so of test at a total dose of 400mg/wk (that would be including my TRT dose) that aromasin 12.5mg EOD would be sufficient? If it does get too high what should I do in response?

I had no symptoms when my estrogen was in the 60s. Granted it was likely only there for a few weeks as we have been doing blood work every 4-6wks to adjust dosing.

Or should I just pick something that doesn’t aromatize….say like EQ?

You nailed it Steve. Couldnt agree more.

Very good response Steve.

Check out our Podcast where Steve and I discuss this and many other topics:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom