bannednutrition.com

Thread: AI Resistance???

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

AI Resistance???

Hi this is my first post and I will try to be detailed as I'd rather not be asked the same questions everyone gets asked about history etc I just want anyones advice or opinions on what I'm sure is a very rare case of what I think is Anti Estrogen resistance also want people to learn from my mistakes and keep on top of their bloodwork as I wish I did. I previously cycled three times starting with a Testosterone cycle, Testosterone E + Anavar and later Test E + Tren A with relatively low side effects mainly just some acne however I found I always had to run AI's in high doses to keep away gyno and acne and would have to use Letrozole when adding Tren to any amount of Test.

Last year I began blasting and cruising, the first and last time I did bloodwork was January 2018, I was running 600mg of Test E with a high dose of Letorzole between 2 and 3 2.5mg tabs per week this however kept my estrogen in a healthy range as shown in my bloodwork, my skin was great and it was the last time I felt in control of my hormones. Next blast I went low on the testosterone and higher on the DHT based anabolics to lower my needs for an AI, this has continued throughout this year and my big regret is not getting bloodwork done more often as I cant tell when things went wrong, common cycles include 200 Test Prop + 600 Masteron and 200 Test Prop + 800 Primobolan, relatively low aromatising cycles however I got used too and was running between 2 and 4 2.5 mg tabs of letrozole a week the whole time, yes 10mg of Letro for 200mg of Test again my biggest regret was not thinking back then to take control and get bloodwork again however I continued to up the AI dose as gyno symptoms continued to get worse and although I looked dry from the low test + DHT combination my estro was noticeably high with water retention in face and bad skin. The last month has been a nightmare of me trying to reverse this gyno with seemingly nothing working and I've only just done bloodwork this week and get it back in the next two days...the last month has included drpping Test dosage to 80mg per week in hopes of lowering estrogen while running a Tab a letrozole a day! Incase it was bunk stuff or just the type of AI I brought from other sources and added exemestane and arimidex to my regimine so have been doing a tab daily of aromasin, arimidex and letro...my estro should be 0 however I have gyno and am pretty certain I have high estrogen. This last week I have came of all gear just until my bloodwork gets back so nothing gets worse, ive contninued taking 1 20mg nolvadex and 1 25mg aromasin a day as I know for a fact letro has no effect on me anymore.

Has anyone ever experience such resistance to Ai's?!?! I was looking to compete this year but have been totally derailed by this cause of my age and genetics I feel once I get this sorted I will bounce back however my skin is awful atm due to terrible hormones and am mostly concerned that AI's dont work on me anymore and if thats true wtf can I do? I'm wondering if there can be an intollerance maybe to the tablets or something and hoping if my bloodwork comes back with high estro even after a month of blasting every AI on the market today as I predict there is something I can do. PS my sources for AI's aren't bunk, the top UK ranked ones on Eroids and I've brought from several different reputable ones now all with no success. Thanks in advance for any help you guys have.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So what were you taking on your cycle? Was it 200 Test Prop + 600 Mast + 200 Test Prop + 800 Primo?

If you're so sure your AI were not bunk, how sure are you about Primo? Due to its high cost, it's often substituted with other cheaper compounds. You could have been taking something that gave you progesterone/prolactin related gyno.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I've never heard of AI resistance

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never heard of AI resistance either. Anything is possible, I guess.

But it is like saying aspirin doesn’t thin your blood. It does, may take a little more a little longer than it takes me, but aspirin is a blood thinner.

By the same token, AI, will block estrogen production or block the action of estrogen on receptors. This is why it is an effective breast cancer drug. Breast or ovarian cancer needs estrogen to grow. Kill the “food source” cancer stops.

Make sense?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I see blasting and cruising in your post... then we get to the issues.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if your blood work is actually showing this then the next step would be your AI is no good

if that isn't the solution then i would say that you should consider avoiding aromatising compounds.. you can still compete by sticking to var, primo, masteron, tren etc of the world.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    AIs prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen. They do not loose effectiveness.

It's not something like anabolics where your body decreases the amount of androgen receptors in the muscle cells as a defence mechanism.

Sounds to me like your source is producing very low quality AIs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And you used all the wrong stuff for gyno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    type one kills......