Thread: AI's

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

AI's

Hello all,
    Quick question. Kinda late to be asking now, but will help for my next cycle! Is it recommended or necessary to take an AI if I am having zero side effects? I have it on hand if needed and have just been waiting to see how my body reacts during my first cycle. All I ever got were slightly itchy/sensitive nipples in the beginning, but that subsided about 4 weeks in and I haven't noticed anything else since then. Thanks for any input!

Wk 1-12: 500mg Test E / week
    Wk 1-6: 30-40mg Dbol / day
    Wk 1-8: Proviron 50mg / day

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CM810835 View Post
    Hello all,
    Quick question. Kinda late to be asking now, but will help for my next cycle! Is it recommended or necessary to take an AI if I am having zero side effects? I have it on hand if needed and have just been waiting to see how my body reacts during my first cycle. All I ever got were slightly itchy/sensitive nipples in the beginning, but that subsided about 4 weeks in and I haven't noticed anything else since then. Thanks for any input!

i would NEVER not be using an AI on this kind of cycle... you are running two compounds that convert to estrogen at a high rate, especially dbol... i really dont recommend using dbol longer than 4 weeks... i dont think what you are doing is wise man

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes because by the time sides arrive and you notice it is too late
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes more so with dbol

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Honestly, I would just get bloodwork man. Thats the only way of truly telling what YOU need. But, from what ya got written down, it seems you should have an AI forsure.
    Idk if you were using proviron for the anti E properties or even knew it had them but with dbol, it's most likely not enough. Relying on Masterson or Proviron for estrogen control isn't smart unless you know by bloodwork that it's enough for you.
    For me, I do not rely on AI's since I run Masteron with every cycle (prefer it over proviron), but I only know this because I've gotten bloodwork enough to see its works for ME, not because someone told me it works.

With DBol on the otherhand, I definitely need Aromasin and most likely so do you.

Moral of the story, get bloodwork and find out. If you don't know what exactly you're looking for, post your results on here and I promise one of these guys will help you out. They most likely won't be nice about it, but they'll point you in the right direction

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CM810835 View Post
    Hello all,

What did your bloodwork say?

You cant go by how your body feels or if you feel symptoms.

40mg Dbol + 500mg test equals estrogen nightmare on no AI.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test at 500mg and running dbol with it I would recommend using an AI from day 1.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you need gains use AI only when you need it , AI is not a healthy drug ( most people think is a protector so is safe, no is not , is very bad for colesterol) . Dont use just because most cycles on net said to use . If you are low fat using masteron you probably safe .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i definitely recommend an AI with that cycle
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why??? what is good for me maybe not good for you. If you are super shreded you convert much less test to estrogen , so why use something that kill gains when you dont need it . of course if you have over 15% fat you probably need it every cycle .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast