Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: AI usage on Test,Eq,Primo & tbol cycle

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    AI usage on Test,Eq,Primo & tbol cycle

    Hey fellas
    A quick question. With your knowledge and experience would you guys recommend me taking an AI on Test,Eq, Primo & tbol cycle.
    If so how much will be the dosage.
    I am planning a 14 weeks cycle with test & eq @ 400mg/week, primo 400mg/week & tbol first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks at 40mg a day.

    PCT will be Nova & Clomid.

    I want to avoid estrogen related sides hence this mild cycle.

    On hand N2BM N2guard.

    What ya’ll think about, any insights will be very helpful.

    Stats.
    5”7
    177lb, BF 15%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your age?





    .....

  3. #3
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Your age?





    .....
    32


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rayshaik View Post
    Hey fellas
    A quick question. With your knowledge and experience would you guys recommend me taking an AI on Test,Eq, Primo & tbol cycle.
    If so how much will be the dosage.
    I am planning a 14 weeks cycle with test & eq @ 400mg/week, primo 400mg/week & tbol first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks at 40mg a day.

    PCT will be Nova & Clomid.

    I want to avoid estrogen related sides hence this mild cycle.

    On hand N2BM N2guard.

    What ya’ll think about, any insights will be very helpful.

    Stats.
    5”7
    177lb, BF 15%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Although I am puzzled as to why you are planning to use both EQ and primo' during the same cycle, so too does the t'bol serve to confuse me, yes, you will need to run an AI, preferably aromasin, every other day from the beginning of the cycle until the end of PCT.
    So I guess the salient question here is, will this be a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle?

  5. #5
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Although I am puzzled as to why you are planning to use both EQ and primo' during the same cycle, so too does the t'bol serve to confuse me, yes, you will need to run an AI, preferably aromasin, every other day from the beginning of the cycle until the end of PCT.
    So I guess the salient question here is, will this be a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle?
    What made you puzzle about the cycle? I don’t want any aggressive gains with serious sides, as these compounds are mild hence the sides are manageable.
    It’s neither cutting or bulking, just a simple lean gain cycle with moderate dosages..
    If there is something wrong or I have to switch something— enlighten me plz.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rayshaik View Post
    What made you puzzle about the cycle? I don’t want any aggressive gains with serious sides, as these compounds are mild hence the sides are manageable.
    It’s neither cutting or bulking, just a simple lean gain cycle with moderate dosages..
    If there is something wrong or I have to switch something— enlighten me plz.
    Okay. But, although any AAS may be used to either "cut" or "bulk," both EQ and primo' are traditionally viewed as "cutting steroids." Even if you wish to use one or the other in a lean bulking cycle, it simply would not make sense to employ the both of them in the same lean bulking cycle just as it would not make sense to use the both of them relative to the same cutting cycle. So, although I would not use EQ or primo' in any type of bulking cycle, I will urge you to pick one or the other as using both would be both a waste of money as well as simply too many compounds.
    And in point of fact, your proposed weekly dose of an aggregate total of 1200mg of wet compounds and 280mg of a dry compound would constitute anything but a mild cycle.
    Ergo, it is my belief that you need to retool your entire plan.

    Too, if as you say, you wish to "estrogen-related sides", I will also recommend that you get your body down to no more than 12% body fat before you begin this cycle. For nothing serves to prevent estrogen-realted sides more effectively than having the lowest percentage of body fat at the onset of a cycle.

  7. #7
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To pu it another way, rayshaik, from my vantage point were you to carry out this cycle as currently planned, it simply would not be n effective bulking cycle. But that's just my opinion.

  8. #8
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,125
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    EQ and Primo are very similar compounds. Running both doesn't make much sense - keep things simple - pick one or the other together with your test and tbol. And yes you will need an AI, half a tab EOD of Aromasin will do the trick.

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,207
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think much of your PCT either.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  10. #10
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    281
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rayshaik View Post
    Hey fellas
    A quick question. With your knowledge and experience would you guys recommend me taking an AI on Test,Eq, Primo & tbol cycle.
    If so how much will be the dosage.
    I am planning a 14 weeks cycle with test & eq @ 400mg/week, primo 400mg/week & tbol first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks at 40mg a day.

    PCT will be Nova & Clomid.

    I want to avoid estrogen related sides hence this mild cycle.

    On hand N2BM N2guard.

    What ya’ll think about, any insights will be very helpful.

    Stats.
    5”7
    177lb, BF 15%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0.5 MWF of arimidex or 12.5mg MWF of aromasin and adjust as necessary, what doses did you use on previous cycles
    Why are you half assing the dosages though?
    you're better off running more EQ or more Primo and cutting the other one out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •