Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AICAR - peptide exposed

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
AICAR is touted as exercise in a bottle, but is it really? did you know it can enlarge your heart? and cost thousands of dollars? read on...

AICAR exposed: http://www.evolutionary.org/aicar-peptides

aicar-chemical-structure.jpg

bro to use enough AICAR, you need to spend like $1000/mo...I'll pass and stick with cardarine....

I've never used it, but I have read into it some me learned a decent amount about it. On its own, it seems fairly weak and overhyped. However, it does have some synergy when ran in conjunction with GW-501516 to further enhance the benefits. I have had great success with GW, so AICAR is something I would consider adding to it possibly at some point for possibly even more enhancement in fat loss and endurance if it wasn't so expensive

Never used it but with those prices I can do without. GW stacked with TB500 would be my substitute if I had to stack GW with something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you guys that are taking gw501516 ever plan on getting full body cancer scans each year just to prove your arguments that it won't cause cancer. I haven't seen one log where someone taking the stuff has gotten any checkups or anything, and it's probably cause they don't feel anything. My grandfather didn't feel his cancer until it was stage 3 and was lucky to survive because of his checkup or whatever. Since your making yourself a science experiment it'd be nice if you could contribute results so someone like me has more confidence to do the stuff. Many oncologists are confused as fuck because of all this research going back and fourth. Most of you aren't going to listen to any of the cancer bullshit you might as well find a way to make money off of making your self an experiment and have some oncologists keep an eye on you and do research. Maybe you won't get cancer and your right, but please if this doesn't it's a huge potential for curing diabetes or sme shit and the ppar agonists might change the fucking world lol.

Would you guys that are taking gw501516 ever plan on getting full body cancer scans each year just to prove your arguments that it won't cause cancer. I haven't seen one log where someone taking the stuff has gotten any checkups or anything, and it's probably cause they don't feel anything. My grandfather didn't feel his cancer until it was stage 3 and was lucky to survive because of his checkup or whatever. Since your making yourself a science experiment it'd be nice if you could contribute results so someone like me has more confidence to do the stuff. Many oncologists are confused as fuck because of all this research going back and fourth. Most of you aren't going to listen to any of the cancer bullshit you might as well find a way to make money off of making your self an experiment and have some oncologists keep an eye on you and do research. Maybe you won't get cancer and your right, but please if this doesn't it's a huge potential for curing diabetes or sme shit and the ppar agonists might change the fucking world lol.

This is an excellent point man. As a researcher myself, I cannot agree more.

I agree with the concern. I did a few cycles of GW501516 and it certainly was effective for fat loss, but admittedly didn't realize the potential carcinogenic effect until later. It's been several years and I don't have cancer. I do actually have hepatic congestion due to a unique cardiac structure and resultant vascular backpressure. I haven't gotten any full body scan but I have gotten alpha-fetoprotein test for liver cancer, which my Drs always have in the back of their mind due to my weird liver circulation and resulting fibrosis, but my alpha-fetoprotein levels have been very low and not at all suggestive of liver cancer, which incidentally is one of the cancers that seemed to result most frequently from GW501516. For anyone not to be a little concerned about these cancer studies seems insane, but personally I think I took like 3-4 cycles and I don't have cancer. :)

I agree with the concern. I did a few cycles of GW501516 and it certainly was effective for fat loss, but admittedly didn't realize the potential carcinogenic effect until later. It's been several years and I don't have cancer. I do actually have hepatic congestion due to a unique cardiac structure and resultant vascular backpressure. I haven't gotten any full body scan but I have gotten alpha-fetoprotein test for liver cancer, which my Drs always have in the back of their mind due to my weird liver circulation and resulting fibrosis, but my alpha-fetoprotein levels have been very low and not at all suggestive of liver cancer, which incidentally is one of the cancers that seemed to result most frequently from GW501516. For anyone not to be a little concerned about these cancer studies seems insane, but personally I think I took like 3-4 cycles and I don't have cancer. :)

And for the three hundred and tenth time the issue with cancer came from the mega doses given the the mice/rats. The amounts were in an order of magnitude in the 100's of times an effective dose. By way of example you'd have to be consuming 20 plus grams at a time (not millgrams - grams).

Back
Top Bottom