Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Al for test e with dbol kickstart

Smerks

Doing research for future cycle wondering about dosage for dbol kickstart what would be recommended and any changes eg drop/ taper down in dose once I come of the dbol
Cycle layout would be pretty standard at

Test e 500mg 12 weeks
Dbol 30mg first 4 weeks

Also this would be my second cycle which I wont run for a few months if you guys have any better cycle choice or dosage you think I should run I'm all ears thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

Asking about al not dbol looking at aromasin

- - - Updated - - -

Cycle looks good. Add in aromasin at 10mg EOD on weeks 1-10

Also add in a good liver aid like n2guard on weeks 1-4

Doing research for future cycle wondering about dosage for dbol kickstart what would be recommended and any changes eg drop/ taper down in dose once I come of the dbol

Test e 500mg 12 weeks
Dbol 30mg first 4 weeks

Also this would be my second cycle which I wont run for a few months if you guys have any better cycle choice or dosage you think I should run I'm all ears thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I've yet to see ANY evidence that either so-called kick starters or finishers add more muscle

I've yet to see ANY evidence that either so-called kick starters or finishers add more muscle

They don't add MORE muscle... but they start to work firstly than long ester... so the point is that the cycle is more effective.

Test e 500mg 12 weeks
Dbol 30mg first 4 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD should be fine, or arimidex 0.5mg EOD ..
the plan looks great .. hope you have a pct prepared

if you stick with dbol, i would go 12.5 mg eod of aromasin... you could go with arimidex, but aromasin is the better option with dbol...

Personally I prefer not to use orals anymore. I like to run just long ester injectable cycles. Nothing wrong with your original layout with test/dbol but I prefer test/deca every time.

Back
Top Bottom