Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Al of your SARMS questions, ask them here!!

dylangemelli

Staff
I have made these threads in past years but wanted to start a brand new one... ANYONE having ANY SARMS questions for me, post them here!!

Excellent! I encourage everyone to take advantage of the wealth of knowledge Dylan has to offer!

Hi, great site. This is my first post. I havent had alot of exp with steroids or arms but have a fairly good grasp of chemistry and other experiences, so im not new to the scene.
I'm currently undergoing knee rehab after a motorcycle accident about 9 months ago. My knee has recovered quite well, although mobility is limited and I can't bend it past about 120deg. Because I was literally couch bound for 3 months and couldn't put my weight on it for about 6 months.
At the moment I'm taking 125mg of test enanthate a week, as Im now able to go to the gym, mainly for rehab and building muscle back on my leg, as it suffered a bit of atrophy from lack of muscle use. I'm slowly gaining back the weight and muscle on my knee now its more mobile I can exercise it.
My question is that someone gave me some S4, do you think that would be beneficial for my knee recovery? Also do you think 125mg of test enanth is the right dose. I'm 40 years old, don't drink and I'm already to skinny, I was about 70kg per accident and I'm still on 65-66kg so my aim is to also put weight on.
Thanks for your help and time, any advice is much appreciated.

Hi, great site. This is my first post. I havent had alot of exp with steroids or arms but have a fairly good grasp of chemistry and other experiences, so im not new to the scene.
I'm currently undergoing knee rehab after a motorcycle accident about 9 months ago. My knee has recovered quite well, although mobility is limited and I can't bend it past about 120deg. Because I was literally couch bound for 3 months and couldn't put my weight on it for about 6 months.
At the moment I'm taking 125mg of test enanthate a week, as Im now able to go to the gym, mainly for rehab and building muscle back on my leg, as it suffered a bit of atrophy from lack of muscle use. I'm slowly gaining back the weight and muscle on my knee now its more mobile I can exercise it.
My question is that someone gave me some S4, do you think that would be beneficial for my knee recovery? Also do you think 125mg of test enanth is the right dose. I'm 40 years old, don't drink and I'm already to skinny, I was about 70kg per accident and I'm still on 65-66kg so my aim is to also put weight on.

Is the test e your TRT or are you just taking that dose?

For flexibility and mobility steroids are not a great option. I get wanting to put muscle back on but id focus on getting all of your mobility and flexibility back before going back to steroids and trying to build muscle fast.

for healing you want to go with mk2866, mk677 and/or lgd4033... mk677 is a long term product which will provide excellent healing over time and mk2866 will be more fast acting... i would HIGHLY recommend implementing these... s4 is not the answer for what you need... you can get the very best quality at www.sarms.forsale you want to run mk677 for a minimum of six months...

Hey Dylan,

New here and have been reading a lot of your advice. Little background about me:

Been training on and off since about 15, let myself go for a couple years after a shoulder injury and now I’m 29 years old, almost 30, at 6’1 200lb 28% BF (DEXA scan results). I’ve recently started working out again (about 2-3 months back in now).

I ordered a stack of RAD, GW, and S4 from Sarms.forsale. (12 weeks of RAD/S4 and 16 weeks of GW) They were out of clomid right now.

My question is should I work back up to a better base again before starting the cycle or go straight into it? I plan to get pre, mid and post blood work. Current diet is about 250g of protein, 330g of carbs and 70-80g fat.

Also would you still recommend the RAD, GW, S4 stack for someone in my position or something else?

Anything else you recommend to have on hand during the cycle? This will be my first time ever taking anything besides the standard whey/creatine/BCAA’s etc. I also am not sure about the rules of asking but if I have trouble finding clomid is there maybe another reliable source for it or an alternative PCT to run? Maybe Sarms.forsale will restock soon?

Thanks for all your help!

Clomid will be in stock in plenty of time for you to wait on it from them...

For this cycle you should inly focus on cutting. I would add sr9009 to it as well

Clomid will be in stock in plenty of time for you to wait on it from them...

For this cycle you should inly focus on cutting. I would add sr9009 to it as well

Awesome, thanks for the advice, I will add that to the stack (RAD/S4/GW/SR9009 1-12, clomid/GW 13-16). For someone in my position would you recommend they spend a bit more time in the gym before running the cycle or just dive right in? Also, just to make sure, running all this for a first timer is typically fine right?

Awesome, thanks for the advice, I will add that to the stack (RAD/S4/GW/SR9009 1-12, clomid/GW 13-16). For someone in my position would you recommend they spend a bit more time in the gym before running the cycle or just dive right in? Also, just to make sure, running all this for a first timer is typically fine right?

its completely fine for a first timer and i would just get right to it... its not like steroids where you would need to get into much better condition first... sarms will help you get to where you want to be at an accelerated rate and will not be harmful to you either

Hey Dylan, Just catching this thread. I have my 2mg of Frag and getting BAC water delivered shortly along with 1cc pins. Question of how much BAC to add to the 2mg? Then, I'm pinning on empty stomach 2x/day at .5cc? The dosing math is confusing me :)

Back
Top Bottom