Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol.

I saw rui had it. They always were good to me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I love their letro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were who i started with before I went to AG. Never a complaint from me.

I've also heard the albuterol is not the jittery tweaker feeling rather a focused drive. Similar to pre workout.

I'm considering a cobination of both now. Very low dosed clen with a moderate dose of albuterol. For only 4-3 weeks.

Well, in such case don't forget about the synergy - both of these compounds, even at lower dosages, will give more powerful effects, since they basically activate the same receptors.

I wouldn't really stack them man especially on cycle. I'll be honest the sides aren't worth the fraction of a bodyfat % it can somewhat help with.. Show me your cycle and I'll give my recommendation on pre contest, unless you are sold on the alb

I completely agree - sometimes the price you pay with albuterol or clenbuterol is not worth the few pounds of fat that might get lost.

Well, in such case don't forget about the synergy - both of these compounds, even at lower dosages, will give more powerful effects, since they basically activate the same receptors.

I completely agree - sometimes the price you pay with albuterol or clenbuterol is not worth the few pounds of fat that might get lost.
Ahhhhhhhh that's why I love you guys. You make me think and not do! Decisions decisions

I've also heard the albuterol is not the jittery tweaker feeling rather a focused drive. Similar to pre workout.

I'm considering a cobination of both now. Very low dosed clen with a moderate dose of albuterol. For only 4-3 weeks.

they arent for me.clen made me feel terrible.Albuterol i was fine.But the long term heart damage possibility is what really scared me away from clen. albuterol all the way

Clen I have... alb I dont. End of the month of August I will have only 4 weeks or so left.... hmm
I think the last week of August I need to make the call to proceed as planned or fly in some alb.

General opinion has reassured my fear of clen.... lol

Back
Top Bottom