Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aldactone revealed

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
In our last few articles, we discussed lasix and other diuretics, but we haven't discussed aldactone enough lately. It's an interesting diuretic because it has some mild hormonal properties, can it give you gyno? want to know? read on...

Aldactone: http://www.evolutionary.org/aldactone-spironolactone

aldactone-spironolactone-pfizer.jpg

bro i had sensitive nipples with aldactone use...it's on and off though....

I like the idea of potassium sparing, I can tell my my P levels are low especially when I'm running ECA, I can feel the angina in my damn heart.. Need them electrolytes

Not a lot of guys use this anymore, because it can cause a rise in estrogen among other issues. Lasix is much more popular, but too strong and dangerous for me. Dyazide would be my diuretic of choice

Why any male would touch aldactone is beyond me when eplerenone is the exact same drug WITHOUT antiandrogen effects

Not a lot of guys use this anymore, because it can cause a rise in estrogen among other issues. Lasix is much more popular, but too strong and dangerous for me. Dyazide would be my diuretic of choice

For K sparing diuretics, use triamterene, amiloride, or eplerenone. Dyazide (HCTZ + triamterene) is inferior because HCTZ reduces vascularity in many cases.

im gyno sensitive so this isnt even an option

There are definitely superior options that are far safer. I am a proponent of SARMS anytime you are trying to stay dry. I like to stack them with THE SAUNA, A STRONG DIET and HARD WORK.

Back
Top Bottom