Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all about MENT

bbdob1

Registered
looking for learn more about MENT trestolone, I’m 34 years old and I’m 6 foot tall and 210 pounds. Been lifting for 10 years and seriously for 5 of those. I have used steroids for the past 3 years and have been interested in trying MENT. Heard this stuff is strong and amazing for bulking up. What dosage is good?

with MENT you want to run it solo, very high chance of side effects. do NOT stack with testosterone even though a lot of parrots will tell you to

dosage i would not exceed 50mg a day

Most of my friends say for the most part it's a solo compound-other than an AI like Aromasin-12.5mg-run no more than 50mg a day of MENT, most of the online gurus are unconvinced by its results. TRT dose is like 700mcg a week, bulking dose is up to 300mg/week. Everyone who does it likes the strength.

looking for learn more about MENT trestolone, I’m 34 years old and I’m 6 foot tall and 210 pounds. Been lifting for 10 years and seriously for 5 of those. I have used steroids for the past 3 years and have been interested in trying MENT. Heard this stuff is strong and amazing for bulking up. What dosage is good?

Check out the info in our articles on it - they'll include dosing info

I haven’t tried it but I’m like you very interested in it.

Back
Top Bottom