Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ALL orders with HUGE savings using BTC (Start saving NOW)

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So is there an additional 10% coupon you’re offering?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    wow maybe you guys should email me back since you never shipped my product!!!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    can i get a coupon code for this?

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WacoDream View Post
    can i get a coupon code for this?
    The price is automatically generated when you place your order.. it has to be Bitcoin.. upon checkout you'll see the deduction.. however we changed around this sale it's now 20% in lieu of 10%.. you will get an even bigger savings.. 20% 20% 20% 20%!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah....

20% Off ALL orders...International or Domestic-service and this includes everything you can possibly fit into your cart..
    Whether it's Oils, Orals or even HGH/peptides it doesn't matter EVERYTHING is 20% off if you select BTC as your payment method..

Below is an example if you even decide to mix and match International products with Fast-service, once you've chosen your items you'll see your cart total,
    from there it will automatically generate your actually savings at the bottom from there it will show you exactly how much you've saved and the NEW total that has been generated..
    No voucher needed, just select your products, fill your cart and check out while selecting BTC as your payment method..
    Your PSL shopping experience made simple, affordable and with HUGE with SAVINGS!

Easy as 1 -2 -3

Click the BTC to view our online store and begin your savings TODAY!

PS.. NO discount code needed.. Price is automatically generated off price upon checkout when selecting BTC as payment method
    Last edited by ~Vision~; 06-22-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    take a look fellows

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Take advantage of this incredible deal!
    Save even more when you combine this with certain offers and deals. Jump on this deal before it disappears.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is it really safe ordering anabolics online? I understand payment is sent through other countries by bitcoin currency but wouldn't you be screwed if customs finds your gear? Your address is right on the package...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltzer25 View Post
    Is it really safe ordering anabolics online? I understand payment is sent through other countries by bitcoin currency but wouldn't you be screwed if customs finds your gear? Your address is right on the package...
    Yes it is sage for "personal use".. Just be aware of laws in your local region on country. Customs really doesn't bother people for personal use.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Yes it is sage for "personal use".. Just be aware of laws in your local region on country. Customs really doesn't bother people for personal use.
    Just making sure before I spend a couple hundred dollars on their gear. I never bought my gear online always through a buddy that does competitions. I know 2 guys that purchased from PSL and liked it but I've always been cautious about online shit.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltzer25 View Post
    Just making sure before I spend a couple hundred dollars on their gear. I never bought my gear online always through a buddy that does competitions. I know 2 guys that purchased from PSL and liked it but I've always been cautious about online shit.
    Just take a look at our reviews.. clearly you can see these are just everyday guys trying to improve their own physiques. It's personal use and all they're doing is simply trying to make self improvements.. just be aware of your local laws and keep a low profile and just purchase items for yourself and no one else. Just keep off the radar and you'll be fine..

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast