Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost 1yr after throwing gym body back in the gauntlet

ph734k

<B>EVO V.I.P.</B>
EVO V.I.P.
I got back into weightlifting in Oct 2019, and I’ve been busting my ass like SmackDown in the thunderdome. Only problem, at 40, my mind says GO! But my body says NO! My mind still thinks I’m 20, my body disagrees... Dealt with elbow, shoulder, back, issues/pains and a wicked case of plantar fasciitis which kept me from doing as much cardio as I would’ve liked. Nor did covid help shutting down gyms. But I needed a little forced rest to heal these pains

It’s always been difficult for me to get that shredded tight as dick skin look. But I’m happy with where I’m at currently and will continue to improve as time goes on.

Started at a tubby 230lbs...worst shape I’ve ever been in

b622f9dea311e173c67cebfa57e7777b.jpg

Started tracking my weight once a week every Sunday in late Nov ‘19

a645f6787f68ff1421d9614fb09ddaa1.jpg

These were taken last week Sept 12 ‘20 after my current cycle at 206lbs

Btw, big ups to Domestic Supply. My cycle was a mix of some left over spectrum test c and my pharmacy TRT @ 300mg, zphc tbol 50mg (8weeks), and Balkan proviron 50mg (8weeks). I gained 13lbs but the last week I dieted hard to try to tighten up for these photos, dropping 3lbs for a total of 10lbs for this cycle.

e80a83fad30183a41df1fca811b1f95c.jpg

f9a3aca4c58a08f596d444f87b59780d.jpg

7396cad0f610ab02593b3e33100e078f.jpg

There’s always room for improvement and will continue my quest. I feel like a new man. Like Michelangelo chiseling away at a block of marble. The statue already exists inside, it’s just up to the artist to free it...

(Plays Scorpions - No One Like You[emoji1605])

great comeback for sure, a lot of people are in your boat right now so this is inspiring.

body memory is REAL. if you were in great shape before and fell off the wagon, it will be much easier to go back. the key when you fall off the wagon is don't let it happen for too long. if you do, then you will have a harder and harder time to ever come back. ironically the time off you did was a blessing cause it allowed your body to rest and repair itself. so not only did you come back, you were able to come back stronger. this is why you see pro athletes blow out knees, gone for year and then come back the next year even better. sometimes their body just needed a break so it forced that

Great job man. This shows that hard work and dedication over time will get you the results you are after. You just have to stick to the plan and don't expect results overnight. It also shows that muscle memory is a real thing and you can get back what you lost if you just get back to the grind.

Appreciate the support fellas. And a big thanks to the Evo community overall. Having the discipline to stick to this goal has helped my mind stay sane during these crazy times. I wasn’t going to let it derail me. Now for a little rest, the beach, and some ice cream. I deserve it

Appreciate the support fellas. And a big thanks to the Evo community overall. Having the discipline to stick to this goal has helped my mind stay sane during these crazy times. I wasn’t going to let it derail me. Now for a little rest, the beach, and some ice cream. I deserve it

Brother only thing I would change is I would have kept that mean looking mullet!!

Brother only thing I would change is I would have kept that mean looking mullet!!

Ha! Gotta love the mullet[emoji1605] lol but I still have the long hair tho. I put it in a half bun (so my traps could be seen) for the current photos. Plus it’s too hot to have it down in this florida heat

Went through similar process - full respect for your transformation! Inspiring to say the least so thanks for sharing dude

Ha! Gotta love the mullet[emoji1605] lol but I still have the long hair tho. I put it in a half bun (so my traps could be seen) for the current photos. Plus it’s too hot to have it down in this florida heat

Hell Yea!! I wish I could grow one my hair grows just really thick and not long (insert boner joke here or "thats what she said!")

All joking aside great transformation man looking lean!

Back
Top Bottom