Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright guys I am setting up my first cycle.

rostigaxt

I am going to run test e 250mg x2 a week on Monday and Thursday.
I am going to run n2guard throughout the cycle. And arimidex .5 eod.
How would you guys set up a pct for 14 weeks? Clomid? Or clomid and nolva? Is hcg necessary?
Thanks guys

Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED AG-guys
Nolva 40/40/20/20 AG-guys
Aromasin 12.5 EOD AG-guys
HCGenerate ES ED

HCG is not necessary but wouldn't hurt. I like to run 250iu twice a week throughout the cycle but some prefer to blast it before PCT.

Trade adex for aromasin from Agguys. .add Dianabulk to jump start bro...add hcgenerate to cycle and add gw and s4 from sarms1. .follow evo pct guide bro be well worth adding these things change whole cycle

He didn't have to. People that know it all have a hard time learning.
Why the smart remark? You don't know me. I've been in the bb scene since 1989 so watch your smart comments. I probably know more about bb and bb drugs than 90% of anyone you will talk to. Not scientific knowledge, which in my opinion is often useless, but real life experience.

Last edited:
scientific knowledge is useless?? so every test done, every real aspect of the anatomy and physiology of our bodies, every studied reaction etc does us no good?? now i do agree, there are often flaws in some studies but you can't be serious that you are willing to advise based solely on YOUR hands on experience... that's ridiculous... what holds true for you may not hold true for anyone... what if YOU are the one that's not in the majority in terms of reactions, effects, etc... that's not a good way to look at things... of course, hands on experience is an excellent source of info, but you can't just pick one or the other... you have to incorporate all aspects to give proper info or you could be hurting the one being advised...

OP, here is a full cycle layout, as easy as it can be made for you... maximum results in the safest way possible... all links on where to get what you need are provided...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod www.ag-guys.com

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day www.sarms1.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com

ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

Why the smart remark? You don't know me. I've been in the bb scene since 1989 so watch your smart comments.

I did watch my smart comment as I typed it out on the screen. And frankly, I don't want to know you. In a nutshell, you know everything about AAS and loathe pro body building. Ok. I get that. Next.

Why the smart remark? You don't know me. I've been in the bb scene since 1989 so watch your smart comments. I probably know more about bb and bb drugs than 90% of anyone you will talk to. Not scientific knowledge, which in my opinion is often useless, but real life experience.

So, you are saying that your little experience is a universal truth?

Back
Top Bottom