Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it alright to take Test E, Equipoise, and Decca for my second steroid cycle?

Falcoln30

Registered
Whenever I start my second steroid cycle is it alright for me to take these three compounds? On my first steroid cycle I only took Test E. I didn't have really no bad side effects. My goal is to get bigger/more cut so I can compete in Men's Physique.

i mean, you can do whatever you want... i would just go with two compounds but its not so terrible... i just feel its wiser to take it more easy on your first few cycles but thats your call

Well you want to get bigger and more cut. You really have to focus on one at a time. I would say bulk with the test, deca, and add dbol or tbol for a 4 week kick start. You could add EQ with it but being your 2nd run, I would leave it out. You will want to run proviron with deca.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Im with Dylan its your second cycle and its better to start with test, then add one compound, then vary the compounds, then start stacking 3+.

That way you rule out any compound that just doesnt work well for you.

Id do 300-350mg of test a week and say 600mg either eq or deca. If you choose eq then next cycle try test and deca. Personally though id do Primobolan over all of them but its not cheap.

I agree two compounds will be plenty. If you are fairly lean you will like the results with EQ but you need to run it longer. I am about to run Test/Deca/EQ myself but if it were a second cycle i would think you will get a lot from Test/EQ as a duo. Not sure of your stats but it could take some time to be a strong competitor in mens Physique.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Slowwwwwww build up man...im 40 and havnt used yet. In fact imma run ANOTHER sarms cycle before i try TestC at a low 200mg pw. Its a marathon not a sprint

deca and EQ are both slow and mild steroids.

so using them both together makes little logical sense at all. pick 1 .. and if you choose deca you need to stack in a DHT deriv with it, proviron is a good choice

I agree with Steve on this one. I'd pick test and either one of those two other options.
Out of curiosity do you already have a plan when you would like to compete and at what show?

Well, I have to say that test/eq/deca got me bigger and stronger than ever, so it's the best stack of all in my opinion. With that said, it's your second cycle. It's a marathon and not a sprint. Add one compound, and I'd say deca. Deca gives more quality size than any other imjectible in my experience....by far

Back
Top Bottom