Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

altering tren dosages

MartinMax

Registered
I'm back on trenbolone after a couple years away from it, I want to get swole again. I'm doing 100mg of test along with 200mg of tren E. I'm already getting some crazy good results, it really is true coming off steroids a while and going back makes a difference. should i get greedy and double up the dosages or stay where i am now?

If you're getting good results stay with it at this level. What happens with steroids is your body and organs drop inflammatory markers and start accruing damage. Serious damage to blood vessels. You go off, so your body and hormone access can repair, or you drop to your normal testosterone levels. I have no experience with Tren (yet), so maybe someone can advise how much you can add. Definitely congrats on the progress-Trenbolone Replacement Therapy is the holy grail.

100mg of test a week or day? Same question for tren?
The only reason anyone stops running tren is the damage it causes both mentally and physically. If it didn't id run 5000mg a week for life.
So in saying that if you are getting crazy good results at a low dose keep it there. Less damage and good results should always be the goal in AAS cycles.

I would definitely stay at your current dose. You are getting results and have not mentioned any major side effects. That is a huge win with tren. Next time you can go a little higher but you really don't need to. 200-300mg of tren is the most I run anytime.

Back
Top Bottom