Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternating 19-nors?

Luca74

Is it acceptable to switch from Deca to tren in same cycle? And if so,does it make a difference when you make the switch? And optimal/modest doses? 16WK/4MO cycle. Ex: 1/4 of cycle deca-test,2/4th tren-test, and then 4/4 test only.

i wouldnt switch like that, no, not at all...

first off, deca is an extremely long ester.. you need a minimum of 12 weeks with it... its just not a great move to switch and alternate them on the same cycle...

Thanks dylan, someone had mentioned it and I didnt think abruptly switching hormone was a good idea.thank you for clearing that up!

Is it acceptable to switch from Deca to tren in same cycle? And if so,does it make a difference when you make the switch? And optimal/modest doses? 16WK/4MO cycle. Ex: 1/4 of cycle deca-test,2/4th tren-test, and then 4/4 test only.

For what purpose? What end result are you looking for?

Switching long esters after 4 weeks probably won't see much benefit, but if you were using npp and tren ace, then yeah, that would work. I've done npp for 6 weeks then switched to tren a for the last 6 weeks a few times... great results

Switching long esters after 4 weeks probably won't see much benefit, but if you were using npp and tren ace, then yeah, that would work. I've done npp for 6 weeks then switched to tren a for the last 6 weeks a few times... great results

Yeh iv heard the same. Never been a fan of npp/Deca.
But iv heard 10 weeks npp, followed by 10 weeks tren ace to be some of the best cycles people have said they've used.

This is very different to using them both at the same time.

Yeh iv heard the same. Never been a fan of npp/Deca.
But iv heard 10 weeks npp, followed by 10 weeks tren ace to be some of the best cycles people have said they've used.

This is very different to using them both at the same time.

Yeah bro, i love both compounds. Cycles where they are both used is awesome. I like doing a 6 week bulk with the npp, then switch to tren a to recomp and tidy up any mess for the remainder of the cycle.

But yeah your right, switching them is far different to using them at the same time. Some people i know swear by using then together. I may have to try it

Back
Top Bottom