Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternative to hcg

Ross Dion

Registered
Hi everyone I Wana know what other supp I can use instead of hcg during cycle of Testosterone 250mg pinning twice a week.

You don't need to use HCG at all, and if you do, it's only in the last few weeks of your cycle. You will find many, if not most, experienced people do not use it as the benefit is more or less cosmetic, and comes with downsides. You don't need to substitute anything for it if you don't use it. For those who are on perpetual TRT, it can be useful to use occasionally to restore fertility periodically.

Hi everyone I Wana know what other supp I can use instead of hcg during cycle of Testosterone 250mg pinning twice a week.

I've still never used HCG - EVER

Oke oke.. van you then advice me what the best option is to use during my cycle..?
I also see that stevismi comment N2generate. But on my country is a little bit hard to find those supps.. that's is why I looking for alternatives. Can you recommend me one good one?

Back
Top Bottom