Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternative to Proviron

Skywave

Registered
Hi all,

I've used Proviron post-cycle before, but am concerned about hair loss. Would Clomid or Aromasin be suitable alternatives? And can one start it during your cycle or strictly post-cycle?

Hi all,

I've used Proviron post-cycle before, but am concerned about hair loss. Would Clomid or Aromasin be suitable alternatives? And can one start it during your cycle or strictly post-cycle?

Proviron is an AAS why on earth use post cycle?

in lieu of what he said he means that clomid would be a much better alternative.

ps never use proviron for pct lol

If you are talking about planning a PCT here, the combination of Clomid and Nolva is the best alternative. Aromasin is best used during cycle for estrogen control.

yea proviron in PCT does more harm than good.. On cycle aromasin has good shbg benefits, so does tbol, winny, masteron..

Thanks guys, I was previously advised to start a two week proviron course, one week before end of cycle and one week after but wanted to avoid it completely if possible. I have checked the PCT threads and info and thanks for the Clomid and Nolvadex info although the Nolvadex vision problems makes me want to skip that as well and do only Clomid. I also see that my waiting period for PCT was incorrect and I will follow the protocol of waiting period of 36 days before Clomid as I am looking at a small cycle of Test Cyp 250 per week.

Thanks guys, I was previously advised to start a two week proviron course, one week before end of cycle and one week after but wanted to avoid it completely if possible. I have checked the PCT threads and info and thanks for the Clomid and Nolvadex info although the Nolvadex vision problems makes me want to skip that as well and do only Clomid. I also see that my waiting period for PCT was incorrect and I will follow the protocol of waiting period of 36 days before Clomid as I am looking at a small cycle of Test Cyp 250 per week.

bro there is no vision problems with nolvadex...what you talking about?
http://www.evolutionary.org/nolvadex-tamoxifen-citrate

There is no equavalent alternative to steorids but u can use HcGenerate ES and it will keep yr libido high in PCT.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The eye problems that Nolvadex can cause I found in this quote - "Tamoxifen just like every other drug has its own list of side effects, so I do not recommend it for use throughout your steroid cycles but rather save this drug for an effective post-cycle-therapy (PCT). Some of the side effects include eye damage, studies have been carried out and reports of cataracts, irreversible damage to the corneal opacities and retina at dosage as low as 20mg per day. I can personally vouch for severe effects to my vision while using Tamoxifen; however they seem to subside a week or two after the discontinuation of this drug."

People confuse proviron as an AI because it is antagonistic too estrogen being so androgenic and its a non aromitisable DHT but its a suppresive steroid . The only reasont too use proviron post cycle is incorperated into a bridge for those that blast and cruise. If your doing a pct with hopes too restart natural production stay far away from proviron .

Back
Top Bottom