Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Always Hungry!!!

YouCanDoIt

Hi,

So I'm currently finishing a 12 week cycle of MK and GW and have increased my calories above maintenance as I'm now always feeling hungry for some reason.
I'm also putting on fat pretty quickly as I'm able to eat at a surplus of 500+ cals over maintenance easily, I can literally gorge thousands of calories yet be hungry after an hour or so. I'm mainly sticking to a clean diet (sweet potatoes, chicken breast, yogurt) and am experienced dealing with hunger from all the cuts I've done till now just letting loose now so that I can gain size.

1) Any idea why I may be hungry all the time ? what might be happening?

2) if I don't learn how to clean bulk properly first, is there a point on starting my next cycle with LGD and GW or will that just lead to excessive fat gain/waste?

3) ) As they say, you can put on 20 pounds of muscle in your first 2 years of training - since I'm still new at bulking - would I not be able to make good newbie gains without LGD? and/or how will LGD assist in that regard?

Thanks.

Hi,

So I'm currently finishing a 12 week cycle of MK and GW and have increased my calories above maintenance as I'm now always feeling hungry for some reason.
I'm also putting on fat pretty quickly as I'm able to eat at a surplus of 500+ cals over maintenance easily, I can literally gorge thousands of calories yet be hungry after an hour or so. I'm mainly sticking to a clean diet (sweet potatoes, chicken breast, yogurt) and am experienced dealing with hunger from all the cuts I've done till now just letting loose now so that I can gain size.

1) Any idea why I may be hungry all the time ? what might be happening?

2) if I don't learn how to clean bulk properly first, is there a point on starting my next cycle with LGD and GW or will that just lead to excessive fat gain/waste?

3) ) As they say, you can put on 20 pounds of muscle in your first 2 years of training - since I'm still new at bulking - would I not be able to make good newbie gains without LGD? and/or how will LGD assist in that regard?

Thanks.

1. You did not mention exactly which MK - the 2866 or 677? If you are taking the Nutrobal MK-677, that would explain perfectly your hunger, as it is notorious for causing intense hunger.
2. GW should not lead to fat gaining if you do cardio and follow a reasonable diet. You may as well consider using SR9009 instead of GW, as it will always burn fat, not only while doing cardio.
3. In the beginning, nothing will help as training and proper nutrition. However, it is impossible to tell exactly how much can one gain in a certain amount of time, because there are just too many factors involved here - genetics, diet, PEDs, supplements, training, rest...

What is MK and GW?

These are SARMS
Cardarine GW-501516
Ostarine Mk-2966
Nutrobal - Mk-677

you are hungry cause those sarm's you are using are increasing your workload and your body is demanding more food

you can either embrace it and feed it if you want to bulk, or you should learn to embrace hunger and stick to your calorie plans

Thanks for your response. It was MK - 2866. I just seem to be stuck on the same weight and not having that extra strength to push more weight/ grow bigger even though I'm eating at a high surplus. That's why I wanted to introduce LGD... I'll try tweak my macros for more carbs and see if that gives me more strength or changes anything.

I'm 6"2 - I was 174/8-9% BF about a few weeks ago, last week I was 177 pounds/9% BF. Right now I'm sitting at 182, 12% BF (could be a lot of water weight after binge eating)...

What's your opinion on trying this macro split : 182P/416C/55F (25/58/17) ?

Also, you're suggesting that SR9009 together with LGD would assist minimizing fat gain in a bulk better than GW?

Your carbs are too high and your protein is too low - that's your first problem. Protein is very satiating and filling. Think about it. What would make you feel more full. A big chicken breast or a slice of bread? Both have the same calories.

I would do a macro split like this -

300P/300C/60F

It also sounds to me like your insulin sensitivity is very poor. This will lead to poor blood sugar management and constant sugar/carb cravings.

There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

I appreciate your recommendations.

As it is I'm already following #1,#2,#3. But, I agree with you that my insulin sensitivity appears to be extremely poor, which leads me to overeat/binge. What causes poor insulin sensitivity? I even find that N2Slin makes me want to eat even more...

I figured that by upping my carbs I'll have more strength to push more weights while keeping protein at 1/1.2g per body weight.

I'm willing to give the 300/30/60 a try. However, isn't 300g Protein extremely high? It's more than 1.5g/per pound of my weight.

I appreciate your recommendations.

As it is I'm already following #1,#2,#3. But, I agree with you that my insulin sensitivity appears to be extremely poor, which leads me to overeat/binge. What causes poor insulin sensitivity? I even find that N2Slin makes me want to eat even more...

I figured that by upping my carbs I'll have more strength to push more weights while keeping protein at 1/1.2g per body weight.

I'm willing to give the 300/30/60 a try. However, isn't 300g Protein extremely high? It's more than 1.5g/per pound of my weight.

Poor insulin sensitivity is from genetics, high body fat percentage, nutrient deficiencies, not enough fibre etc.

Protein is the HARDEST macronutrient to turn into body fat. It's almost impossible to gain body fat on a high protein high fibre diet. Why do you think all these bikini girls are on chicken and broccoli diets?

1.5-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight is on the high side, yes, but it'll keep you very satiated and keep your blood sugar levels stable.

There is a reason all bodybuilders follow very high protein diets. Especially when cutting.

If you're really stuck, send me an email (link in signature) and i'll help you make a diet plan to reach your goals.

What's everyone's opinion on newbie gains and sarms, more specifically, science says you can naturally gain about 10-25 pounds of muscle in your first 2 years of training.....how do sarms effect this process?

would you say it's better to train/bulk naturally and maximize on your newbie gains first then when you reach a plateau or things slow down run sarms to get the ball rolling again? or just run sarms right from the start ? why or why not?

I just don't see the purpose or running LGD/S4, if you can already benefit and increase muscle size significantly in your first 2 years of training while doing it naturally...

- - - Updated - - -

wasn't sure if I should create a new Thread for the above questions^^

There is no determined figure of how much you can gain naturally, because there are so many factors involved, that it is extremely hard to predict. However, it is always best to workout naturally for as long as possible, and think of using steroids or other PED's only after reaching a plateau - a point at which you are not progressing no matter what you do. Running SARMS would definitely be a better beginning than steroids, but if you did not build yet your base, then hold off with all the PED's, and work on yourself first - your form, diet, and training routine.

What's everyone's opinion on newbie gains and sarms, more specifically, science says you can naturally gain about 10-25 pounds of muscle in your first 2 years of training.....how do sarms effect this process?

would you say it's better to train/bulk naturally and maximize on your newbie gains first then when you reach a plateau or things slow down run sarms to get the ball rolling again? or just run sarms right from the start ? why or why not?

I just don't see the purpose or running LGD/S4, if you can already benefit and increase muscle size significantly in your first 2 years of training while doing it naturally...

- - - Updated - - -

sarm's are a great option for those who are new to training. there isn't so much a rule but it is incredibly impatient to hop on the sauce so early in ones weight training life

- - - Updated - - -

Steroids/SARMS are enzymes. They basically enhance what you are already doing right and make it work even better. In other words, they amplify your results.

I would spend the first year just learning how to eat and train properly naturally. Maximize your noobie gains.

After your first year, I would then do a couple cycle of SARMS. I would wait until you have been training at least 3 years to use steroids.

It is impossible to predict how much muscle you can gain per year. It depends on your genetics, age, training style, diet etc. Most people will gain about 20 pounds their first year of training and about 10 pounds each year after that (assuming they do everything right)

Back
Top Bottom