Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am i over training

captaincook11

im doing 20min run am fasted, then around 5.30 pm 30min walk plus weights after then 20min run again , and at night 20min run, im fatigued as fuck low mood shit sleep low libido is this too much? Im thinking taking a few days off and starting back up in weekend or even next Monday to allow my self to fully recover, I feel like shit mentally and physically, I lost weigh and that wa the goal and diet is low carbs to how cani fix this? I been doing this for about 4months straight now with about a day off once a week or once every two weeks

no anabolic natural to

cheers

These Runs, are they Sprints, or just Jogging.

You could probably cut down to 20 Minutes or Less of 40 Yard Wind Sprints in the AM.
Then do your 30 Minute Walk, and Ditch the other 2 Runs, it's just Too much.
Especially if you're doing some Weight Training........................ JP
P.S.
I would take a few day off and get rested, then start fresh.

These Runs, are they Sprints, or just Jogging.

You could probably cut down to 20 Minutes or Less of 40 Yard Wind Sprints in the AM.
Then do your 30 Minute Walk, and Ditch the other 2 Runs, it's just Too much.
Especially if you're doing some Weight Training........................ JP
P.S.
I would take a few day off and get rested, then start fresh.

jog on treadmill with an incline of 10.5 and intensity of 5.9 atm all for the run sessions, walk is inlcine 30min on 12 incline,
im literally fatigued as fuck no motivation no sex drive, so I was thinking 20min am run with 30min walk after then just do weights in evening , going to take few days to a week off now

how does that sound?

From personal experience. Similar routine you’re doing. I increased my carbs and energy came back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im doing 20min run am fasted, then around 5.30 pm 30min walk plus weights after then 20min run again , and at night 20min run, im fatigued as fuck low mood shit sleep low libido is this too much? Im thinking taking a few days off and starting back up in weekend or even next Monday to allow my self to fully recover, I feel like shit mentally and physically, I lost weigh and that wa the goal and diet is low carbs to how cani fix this? I been doing this for about 4months straight now with about a day off once a week or once every two weeks

no anabolic natural to

cheers

How low are your carbs? It sounds to me like you need to increase your carb intake. Your glycogen stores are likely depleted and your continuing to exercise

The combination of low carbs and all this running is causing you to feel this way. Few things....why are you doing these runs? Why are you eating so little carbs?? Lastly, what are your goals aside from weight loss?

almost no carbs , only carbs came from veges,

it will be difficult to keep energy without carb intake and all that exercise

i think if you simply added sweet potato's and brown rice to your diet, with a little fruit you would feel much better

your body is unable to tap anything for fuel

The combination of low carbs and all this running is causing you to feel this way. Few things....why are you doing these runs? Why are you eating so little carbs?? Lastly, what are your goals aside from weight loss?

Hi, im trying to lower body fat as much as i can im about 11ish percent now , lower body fat is the goal, so i can do a sarm cycle maybe some juice after maybe, but yeah i increased the intensity what shall i do what changes when shoudl i do cardio how much what kind? goal is lwoer body fat but fuck im exhausted so bad, almost no carbs just from veges thats all,

- - - Updated - - -

it will be difficult to keep energy without carb intake and all that exercise

i think if you simply added sweet potato's and brown rice to your diet, with a little fruit you would feel much better

your body is unable to tap anything for fuel

when should iadd them and how often? im taking 5-7 days off first becore resume should i stick to my routine?

Hi, im trying to lower body fat as much as i can im about 11ish percent now , lower body fat is the goal, so i can do a sarm cycle maybe some juice after maybe, but yeah i increased the intensity what shall i do what changes when shoudl i do cardio how much what kind? goal is lwoer body fat but fuck im exhausted so bad, almost no carbs just from veges thats all,

- - - Updated - - -

when should iadd them and how often? im taking 5-7 days off first becore resume should i stick to my routine?

add them 1-2 hours pre exercise. don't worry, you will burn through the glycogen and still be in a deficit anyway.

I agree with Steve have little bit of carbs 100-150 grams of carbs before if you one have a little bit afterwards it’s fine. Kind hard just eating protein and veggies. Try some avocados for fats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah just do your fasted cardio and weights when im off cycle i do my fasted cardio eat a meal and hit the gym when im on i do fasted cardio and my small muscle group for the day arms , sholders , or abs and calves. the i eat and train my big bodypart legs back chest

Back
Top Bottom