Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i wasting my steroids?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Am i wasting my steroids?

So i'm a beginner, 20% bf, 20yrs old, 90kg, 187cm tall and i've bought Primo and Test E to run a 255mg primo & 500mg Test E cycle

1) Is this a good or bad cycle?
    2) How bad is it for me to start using steroids as a beginner?
    3) If it's a good cycle and you guys think i can starting cycling, how much better results will i get on roids vs natural?

Just to clarify, by beginner i am not a complete beginner, i've lifted weights before and with experience with a personal trainee my form on my lifts are good, and i'm good at tracking calories & macronutrients due to me tryharding my boxing career before giving up ( )

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nothing about this looks good because you are 20 years old. Nothing about it is good

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    noone with even a fraction of a brain cell is going to advise you to use steroids at 20 years old... wasting steroids is the last thing you should be concerned about... please just stop all of the nonsense man... lifting a few years means absolutely nothing.. you are an extreme beginner.. you are only 20 years old.. your body is not even remotely close to being developed... you have less than zero clue what you are doing and need to really reevaluate and get an understanding on all of this before you do some real damage... stop any thought you have of even considering this

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your HPTA will not fully develop until atleast your mid 20's

if you start shutting down your pituitary glands now and fucking with your reproductive health there is major consequences of that

not just the fertility consequences which you might not think matter, but also the effects it will have on your bodies ability to produce its own hormones which will effect your sexual health forever.

its a major error to use steroids at 20. MAJOR. in fact on evo we are technically supposed to close this thread since you are 20 asking about steroids. i will leave it open though so others can chime in some wisdom

my final advice is be careful who you listen to on this subject. use common sense. the mods on here and VIP's have common sense, we won't steer you wrong. some other assholes we see out there in the fitness world will steer you wrong due to their own ignorance. these are the guys dropping dead before 50, 40, and even 30. they have zero knowledge on fitness. NONE. all they know is to inject steroids, eat a lot of protein, and lift weights. they let genetics do the rest and cover up their dead brain. its a ruse though. the worst thing you can do is follow and be a sheep to the wrong person. if the person has a lot of followers on social media there is a high likelihood they are the WRONG person you should be listening to just FYI

seriously man, if you have any questions on this ask them. but i highly recommend waiting as long as possible to jump on the sauce. FYI i waited until i was 28/29, even though i first picked up a weight at 14/15. that is 15 some years of natural lifting. so i'm not just some hypocrite on this subject. i could have used them when i was your age too. lucky for me i didn't have assholes in my ear telling me to use them or social media to convince me that steroids were okay for 20 year olds
    Last edited by stevesmi; 07-30-2022 at 09:52 PM.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Would i run these risk, with a couple of cycles? I did not mention this in my post, but i don't wish to be a bodybuilder, i just wish to "kickstart" my body and get some nice gains in a quick matter and then just maintain that for as long as i can.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by josh88 View Post
    Would i run these risk, with a couple of cycles? I did not mention this in my post, but i don't wish to be a bodybuilder, i just wish to "kickstart" my body and get some nice gains in a quick matter and then just maintain that for as long as i can.
    yes. these are very powerful hormones. when you put them in your body then your HPTA gets shutdown very fast. the damage is done then. you are fucking with it while it is still in the process of maturing

there is no such thing as 'kickstarting your body'. that isn't how this works man. the way you build body and muscle memory is by spending time at the gym. putting in the hours. this is what you should focus on right now. a proper workout and diet.

what you choose to do today will have consequences over the next 5, 10, 20, 30 years
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I suppose even after all the advice to wait till you are older that you are going to run the cycle anyways,if that's the case,run your test only cycle,on the next cycle run another compound or at least run test alone for 8-12 weeks then add primo,though if running both compounds I would run test at 250 PW and primo at 600.this is not encouragement,just advice if you proceed against better advice not too.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My opinion is defiently split, my gym-friends who honestly are bad company nowadays, are all on roids, and man it's working wonderw for them, i've purchased, the roids, the needles, the everything all thats left is to inject myself with it, but with all these annotations it's hard to actually do it. But on the other side, i've got people telling me what i'm hearing is the absolute worst of worst that can happen and most likely i'll be fine, so i really don't know as i REALLY like the pros of steroids, but the cons may just be too servere.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Please listen to the guys

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They are just hormones,all have pros n cons,though one cycle won't fuck you,worst case scenario is a rare occurrence,again this is not to take as encouragement,just observation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast