Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The amount of suppression

I read somewhere that the suppressions of all steroids are the same.Even if you take 10mg/W externally, it will suppress your endogenous T.There is no difference between 1000 mg and 100 mg in suppression...
Is this true?
If this is not true then can anyone give me a top 10 list of steroids by suppression level?
10 -Least Suppressive 1- most suppressive

Bonus question: My close friend is on a tren cycle(350tren 300test50 provirone) His BP is 140-90. How many mg telmisartan should he take?or lisinopril?

for the most part yes, proviron is a different animal though. i've seen bloods on proviron where people haven't been suppressed at all. its pretty remarkable. but the point is yes whether you run 100mgs of test or 1000mgs of test you are gonna be shut down where your LH is at 0 either way. another caveat is the longer you are on, the harder it is to recover. this is true. obviously your body has memory mechanisms in place. if it gets used to not producing hormones on its own, then assuming it will wake up is wishful thinking. this is why guys who stay on steroids a year rarely recover. my advice is 10-12 weeks max if you want to recover. anything longer is gonna screw up your engine

can you imagine if you could use a little bit of steroids and not shut yourself down? that would be amazing and everyone would be doing it. unfortunately it does not work that way and people who think that way are the ones going on trt in their 30's

as far as bp issues, its easy to say take blood pressure meds to cover up the problem but my solution is different. i would tell your friend to lower the dose. drop the tren to 250 and drop the test completely. makes zero sense to use test with tren, you are just gonna cause a steep rise in water retention and hence a rise in bp. makes ZERO sense!

പറിവീർ സിംഗ്;1245670 said:
I read somewhere that the suppressions of all steroids are the same.Even if you take 10mg/W externally, it will suppress your endogenous T.There is no difference between 1000 mg and 100 mg in suppression...
Is this true?
If this is not true then can anyone give me a top 10 list of steroids by suppression level?
10 -Least Suppressive 1- most suppressive

Bonus question: My close friend is on a tren cycle(350tren 300test50 provirone) His BP is 140-90. How many mg telmisartan should he take?or lisinopril?

all steroids will cause suppression

now of course 100mgs of testosterone is easier to recover from then 1000mgs
and 100mgs of testosterone vs 100mgs trenbolone is dfferent

top suppression
trenbolone
deca duabolin

least suppressive
primobolan
anavar
proviron

your friend should take n2guard not just anti bp meds

suppression varies but recovery is the issue
if you do too high dose hard recovery

and bp meds if you boy wants to he can take the meds but better he check WHY he has high bp

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Back
Top Bottom