Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolex Ethical 3mgs dbol

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Anabolex Ethical 3mgs Dianabol

anabolex-ethical-3mgs.jpg

Very strong you need only 3 tabs a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9mg of dbal a day...come on they cant b that far superior to all the others

9mg of dbal a day...come on they cant b that far superior to all the others

Believe me only 3 tabs a day will do the job plus you going to gain 10-15 pounds in 4 weeks is so strong that the first week you going to feel sleeping all day, and dry gain I don't think no body here try this BFORE plus you going to eat like a horse

Id love to try these to comfirm this information

Believe me only 3 tabs a day will do the job plus you going to gain 10-15 pounds in 4 weeks is so strong that the first week you going to feel sleeping all day, and dry gain I don't think no body here try this BFORE plus you going to eat like a horse

10-15 lbs DRY gain off dbol...9mgs of dbol.....doubt it

So strong you feel sleepy the first week, that's a common thing with dbol so it proves very little in terms of how strong it is

You have very similar mannerisms to a member we had here not too long ago....new account???

jaaaaa

So strong you feel sleepy the first week, that's a common thing with dbol so it proves very little in terms of how strong it is

You have very similar mannerisms to a member we had here not too long ago....new account???

jaaaaa

Jaaaa bro, what you doing....your at the tracks just get on the train you never try dbol this good bro jaaaa

jaaaaa

Yes I hear that BFORE, about the anabolex just ask Gearhead about how good and strong it is and remember is not the mgs is the quality of the product my 2 cents

jaaaaa

It most likely contains the antihistimine, Periactin that stimulates hunger and causes drowsiness. So it there to mimic Dianabol? These come from the Dominican Republic and the informational sheet claims that it contains Metandrostenolona(spanish for Dbol) nut then under the properties it lists...1-dihidro-alfa-metil- testosterona, that appears to be incorrect.

So either Im mistaken on the chemical name or that doesnt exactly come out to be the chemical name of Methandrostenolone. So either they made a mistake, Im incorrect, or its meant to appear like Dianabol, but isnt.

Just curious...

Look back through my posts and there was a post I fought with Paja about a fake Dianabol product that he claimed was G2G,

It was one of those wannabe steroids that changes up the name to appear to be Dianabol or Methandrostenolone...

The 1st statement that should be viewed as as odd is the "dry gains" comment. Dbol is medically known to retain water bevome it aromatizes and converts to estrogen. Not everyone will retain water the same, but making a statement that seems to be the opposite of what Dbol does, for the most part seems fishy.

Last edited:
It most likely contains the antihistimine, Periactin that stimulates hunger and causes drowsiness. So it there to mimic Dianabol? These come from the Dominican Republic and the informational sheet claims that it contains Metandrostenolona(spanish for Dbol) nut then under the properties it lists...1-dihidro-alfa-metil- testosterona, that appears to be incorrect.

So either Im mistaken on the chemical name or that doesnt exactly come out to be the chemical name of Methandrostenolone. So either they made a mistake, Im incorrect, or its meant to appear like Dianabol, but isnt.

Just curious...

Look back through my posts and there was a post I fought with Paja about a fake Dianabol product that he claimed was G2G,

It was one of those wannabe steroids that changes up the name to appear to be Dianabol or Methandrostenolone...

The 1st statement that should be viewed as as odd is the "dry gains" comment. Dbol is medically known to retain water bevome it aromatizes and converts to estrogen. Not everyone will retain water the same, but making a statement that seems to be the opposite of what Dbol does, for the most part seems fishy.

Also look at the country of origin...DR...same place be claimed to get all his pharmaceutical crap from. Good catch mh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Jaaaajajajajaja DRY GAINS!
Nobody here try this BFORE!
I bet paja sells it.
Only need 9mg of this dbol. It more powerful than any other dbol! jajajaja

lol, is that i friend of mine tried it and it really works with only three tabs a day of 3mg. i would like to contact him.

Back
Top Bottom