Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic Androgenic Steroid

josephhenning2011

Registered
Testosterone mix is a mixture of esters from short to very long. Maintain to build muscle mass fastly.
Can I go for below image brand?
Your suggestion is valuable.
Susobolic.jpg

What is your goal? You can't get stable blood levels injecting it infrequently, and for frequent injections there are much better compounds.
Can't comment on the brand, sorry.

Testosterone mix is a mixture of esters from short to very long. Maintain to build muscle mass fastly.
Can I go for below image brand?
Your suggestion is valuable.
Susobolic.jpg

Cooperpharma again??

Yep, that's Cooper pharma. Dude, it scares me when it says "export only" That tells me "I'm not going to allow my countrymen to use this shit, but let's send it to the American's who are dumb enough to shoot it"

As they said it's just Sustanon. So here is your mix of esters:

Testosterone propionate 30 mg
Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg
Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

Yep, that's Cooper pharma. Dude, it scares me when it says "export only" That tells me "I'm not going to allow my countrymen to use this shit, but let's send it to the American's who are dumb enough to shoot it"

Although it does contain some short esters, sustanon is primarily a long estered form of testosterone that is pretty much interchangeable with test e or test cyp.

In fact I usually recommend test e/cyp over sustanon since the small amount of test prop in sust can cause some pip

A couple of members keep linking to their products.

oh duh....never even thought about that. Nothing pisses me off more than some scammer.....the worse kind of person!

Back
Top Bottom