Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolic drug "gurus" or coaches.

I have told you all before that I'm just coming back into things, been away since 99. So, everything going on now, with youtube and the Internet in general is new to me. When I was competing it was very, very difficult to get information about these things. I went through several trainers that sucked before I found a good one. But, that only happened when I placed at the jr. Usa and he offered his help. He only trained guys he hand picked basically. So, trying to get any decent help with anabolics was very hard. It's now easy for even a beginner to come on here and learn more than I knew in years of competition in a few weeks. No longer does the skinny kid at the gym have to approach someone more established for help. It's all on the internet. That being said, be careful who you listen to. I watched some of Boston Loyds videos and it is cool that he's honest. But he is also a complete moron for talking about illegal drug use on youtube. He's asking for his house to be raided. His improvements were impressive but this is not the guy to listen to and the fact that guys are getting drug advice from him is scary. Anyone can just take everything they can afford, just throw everything in there and you won't make a mistake. But the good coaches know how to get results with the LEAST amount of anabolics not the most. Also, why would ANYONE listen to Dave palumbo? I mean he destroyed his own physique why let him destroy yours. Christ, he even count a new bb term in palumboism (short for turning yourself into a neanderthal man). Yet he seems to be the new "guru". All the old gurus are dead. Duchaine and the english dude who died in the 90's. Palumbo won't see 2020 and bostin loyd is on his way to being dead before 50. The object of this whole game of bb is getting the most from the least. Remember that.

Last edited:
. But the good coaches know how to get results with the LEAST amount of anabolics not the most. Also, why would ANYONE listen to Dave palumbo? I mean he destroyed his own physique why let him destroy yours. Xhrist, he even count a new bb term in palumboism (short for turning yourself into a neanderthal man). Yet he seems to be the new "guru". All the old gurus are dead. Duchane and the english dude who died in the 90's. Palumbo won't see 2020 and bostin loyd is on his way to being dead before 50. The object of this whole game of bb is getting the most from the least. Remember that.

Going to have to disagree with you on this one, "these good coaches" work with elite level gifted athletes and can get away with using less AAS, however what you don't see is the lower level compitotors with shittier genetics on higher doses.

Dave was popular a few years ago, his hype has cooled down a bit, but again he turned Evan Centaponi pro has worked with Juan Diesel a few others as well - he knows what he is doing.. His physique was a result of shitty genetics and drug abuse- u give that plan to someone who is ripped year round naturally would get a different result. Milos same thing - no arms but ppl still pay to train with him

These gurus work with the best of the best athletes we don't hear or see about the average joe's

agree with the last part- but also law of diminishing returns

I have said it before and will say it now. Steroids are only a small fraction of the equation. Diet and training are the number one things that one can do to make solid gains without the proper diet you will lose everything you gain from compounds within a month of pct. That being said, I have always been an advocate of the least amount of compound necessary to make gains. Anyone can shoot a gram of test per week and eat at Mcdonalds everyday and make gains. Back that down to 250mg or test per week and it FORCES you to eat correct and train properly.

Last edited:
Going to have to disagree with you on this one, "these good coaches" work with elite level gifted athletes and can get away with using less AAS, however what you don't see is the lower level compitotors with shittier genetics on higher doses.

Dave was popular a few years ago, his hype has cooled down a bit, but again he turned Evan Centaponi pro has worked with Juan Diesel a few others as well - he knows what he is doing.. His physique was a result of shitty genetics and drug abuse- u give that plan to someone who is ripped year round naturally would get a different result. Milos same thing - no arms but ppl still pay to train with him

These gurus work with the best of the best athletes we don't hear or see about the average joe's

agree with the last part- but also law of diminishing returns
I hear you, I'm not saying Palumbo doest know anything but I don't believe palumboism is caused by bad genetics. Let's see where these guys are in 10-20 years. Milos was a complete idiot from what I've been told by people who knew him. Not very bright and just took everything with no thought to why. The trainer I was talking about that I used for my last contest trained Ronnie and Tom Prince to name a couple, so I know what was going on then. He never had me on the kind of dosages I'm seeing from Paolumbo, ect. Again, I don't believe someone who knows what they are doing, with regard for your future well being, is going to just throw in the kitchen sink and everything else. Anyone can do that.

I hear you, I'm not saying Palumbo doest know anything but I don't believe palumboism is caused by bad genetics. Let's see where these guys are in 10-20 years. Milos was a complete idiot from what I've been told by people who knew him. Not very bright and just took everything with no thought to why. The trainer I was talking about that I used for my last contest trained Ronnie and Tom Prince to name a couple, so I know what was going on then. He never had me on the kind of dosages I'm seeing from Paolumbo, ect. Again, I don't believe someone who knows what they are doing, with regard for your future well being, is going to just throw in the kitchen sink and everything else. Anyone can do that.

agreed- how did you like that coach? I know who it is..

was thinking about using him for n off-season/prep next year MAYBE..

Another thing I want to say is my attitude about anabolic has changed 100% for the simple reason that I have several old friends who have passed away young. 50's seems to be the age. Just recently my old training partner who was an ifbb pro passed.

these great steroid coaches pick the right guys to coach.

that's the bottom line

just like a head coach in the NFL looking for a job.. he can go to Cleveland, Jacksonville, or buffalo.. perennial loser teams .. or he can go to a team with a superstar QB. John Fox is a douchebag yet he has an amazing record as head coach cause of peyton manning. bill bellicheck was a 4-5 win coach before Tom Brady fell into his lap by accident

agreed- how did you like that coach? I know who it is..

was thinking about using him for n off-season/prep next year MAYBE..
It's not Chad Nicholas. The guy I'm talking about is from fl. Trained Ronnie before Chad. But if it is the dude I'm talking about he was good. I looked the best I ever did with him.

that's the bottom line

just like a head coach in the NFL looking for a job.. he can go to Cleveland, Jacksonville, or buffalo.. perennial loser teams .. or he can go to a team with a superstar QB. John Fox is a douchebag yet he has an amazing record as head coach cause of peyton manning. bill bellicheck was a 4-5 win coach before Tom Brady fell into his lap by accident

bingo

these gurus go to the best talent

i.e hany rambod and fst 7

Sent you a pm.................

probably don't know him would be curious to see who it is,
[/QUOTE]

thanks just saw it- cant PM' you back yet..

ill see what google comes up with

some of these guru's price them selves like they are discovering plutonium.

got your pm - but still godda wait to respond to you

but sure if you wanna send the contact details for the prep guy sure.

got your pm - but still godda wait to respond to you

but sure if you wanna send the contact details for the prep guy sure.

I Google him. He's still in fl, I think I got a nber. You could just call and say that Denise Gerard a and Paul cici reffe rred you

that's the bottom line

Great post !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Agree 100%, you definitely want a Trainer with your Best Interest at Heart................... JP
P.S.
I've seen a couple Videos by Boston Lloyd, that one Where He Screwed up His Shot into I think it was the Delt.
The Dude is Stupid Crazy, He's not Long for this World.

I Agree 100%, you definitely want a Trainer with your Best Interest at Heart................... JP
P.S.
I've seen a couple Videos by Boston Lloyd, that one Where He Screwed up His Shot into I think it was the Delt.
The Dude is Stupid Crazy, He's not Long for this World.

Lloyd has the problem of having 2 parents who were BB's, plus a gf who is one too so he will do what it takes to out do them even if it means being a dumbass

Back
Top Bottom