Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol 50 solo stack?

Derptlc

Newbie Brother
Want your advice from those who have used anadrol 50 before
my plan was 50mgs for 5 weeks. Figured it would be okay to run it that way and then come off
I plan on using n2guard 7 caps per day
also my training will be 6x per week. Looking for strength, mass and hardness overall
I’m 5’8’’ 188 pounds and 16% body fat, 26 years old

my plan was 50mgs for 5 weeks. Figured it would be okay to run it that way and then come off
also my training will be 6x per week. Looking for strength, mass and hardness overall

Anadrol is great for strength gains,I wouldn't be using it solo,I would run test atleast at trt dose,it's gonna shut you down so imo you need a test base,some will advocate that you can run it solo,yes you can it you shouldn't,no oral only cycles bro,50mg per day is a good dose though,just add 150mg test or 125mg and you will maximize your results.

Anadrol should be for 8 weeks not 5 weeks and with n2guard it's perfect

I would not go more than 4 weeks with something as harsh as anadrol and im thoroughly lost why anyone would say 8 weeks, thats ridiculous to say the least and rather disappointing to see that kind of advice given...

im not a fan of oral only cycles and definitely not a fan of anyone your age using steroids... i dont like any of this at all...

I am not a fan of oral only cycles and definitely would not recommend using anadrol over 6 weeks, if you can handle it for that amount of time. I know I can only stay on it 4 weeks at a time and from what I have observed, that is generally where most keep it

you cant do anadrol solo you will lose everything you gain pretty much. Man up and add some test bro

Back
Top Bottom