Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anadrol

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Sorry I seem to have messed up the previous post. I was referring to nolvadex when talking about progesterone.
    So the question is given that he is only using anadrol is that something we should not be worried about as far as gyno problems go?
    I read something like this about Nolvadex too, which wasn't my experience when I run it. One can always run Clomid instead, which works the same as nolva

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemically Enhanced View Post
    I read something like this about Nolvadex too, which wasn't my experience when I run it. One can always run Clomid instead, which works the same as nolva

Yeah some people like myself are super sensitive to Anadrol I can take one pill in the morning and 4 hours later my boobs especially the right is cone shape pointing out big-time. And by morning or a few days later it goes back down and goes away it's crazy how it does not convert to estrogen but at the same time people like me are so sensitive to the compound that I have to get a serm to combat it or else I'm not even going to bother. But tons of other people can take two pills a day and never even get a sore nipple. Crazy how it works and how everyone is different

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettinjac View Post
    Yeah some people like myself are super sensitive to Anadrol I can take one pill in the morning and 4 hours later my boobs especially the right is cone shape pointing out big-time. And by morning or a few days later it goes back down and goes away it's crazy how it does not convert to estrogen but at the same time people like me are so sensitive to the compound that I have to get a serm to combat it or else I'm not even going to bother. But tons of other people can take two pills a day and never even get a sore nipple. Crazy how it works and how everyone is different

You actually should have had nolva and Clomid in hands already, before even starting a cycle. A simple rule to follow is, don't start a cycle unless you've got everything in hands to finish it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemically Enhanced View Post
    You actually should have had nolva and Clomid in hands already, before even starting a cycle. A simple rule to follow is, don't start a cycle unless you've got everything in hands to finish it.

LOL on the phone thinking it knows better. But you're right should have known better from the start... This isn't my first rodeo and I am prepared for any other cycle except this one with Anadrol. Wasn't expecting to get all these from my friend but he gave me a s*** ton of them strong as f*** so I will just wait until I get prepared more properly and then handle my business.. but I do f****** love this form that we can all help each other out and criticize and put our minds in proper perspective because you are right should never have started without my PCT

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's true bro Anadrol temporary games anyways my problem is I just got 240 of them and my buddy so it's kind of hard not to be tempted LOL definitely appreciate it bro what do you think the optimal weight gain per year goal that I should shoot for 10 pounds 20 honestly I would like to gain 20 pounds a year if I put year round hardwork my problem is I can only get so big with the test I'm taking I don't like doing super high doses

I don't think you really want to gain more than say 5lbs of muscle per year. The idea being that you are adding pure muscle and not fat. Most guys will add 15lbs of "weight" but it isn't clean weight and they don't look good. If you add 5lbs of just muscle it will make a big difference in how you look.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I don't think you really want to gain more than say 5lbs of muscle per year. The idea being that you are adding pure muscle and not fat. Most guys will add 15lbs of "weight" but it isn't clean weight and they don't look good. If you add 5lbs of just muscle it will make a big difference in how you look.
    Yeah I guess ur right .im aready ripped..so 5 pound would deff show..but I've never been.puffy because of my metabolism ..but anadral can and will do that if your diets shit..but cool bro..thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think puffiness has anything to do with individual's metabolism. Just my opinion.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I don't think puffiness has anything to do with individual's metabolism. Just my opinion.
    Yeah that was a voice text type error I meant to say with my metabolism I never get puffy regardless

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah that was a voice text type error I meant to say with my metabolism I never get puffy regardless

Even though I know it has nothing to do with your metabolism I wish I could get puffy LOL

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm telling ya man. Dump the anadrol and use a less powerful compound.... If you are super gyno prone then A bombs are not the shit to use.... Get slower gains with less water and all the moodiness and shit. Thats why I stay away from D-bol and Anadrol...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast