Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol

Gettinjac

I've had quite a few people give me advice on what to combat my gyno with on Anadrol but I'm already witnessed that aromasin and Arimidex will not but here that a sarm like nolvadex would be the cure to my problem. Because I work so hard to get where I am I would hate for gyno to ruin my self-esteem and physique. Can I please get some personal experience advice from somebody that's been through this. Nipples are a little pointy and it's only day two and I'm very proud to gyno good advice would make my day

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I've had quite a few people give me advice on what to combat my gyno with on Anadrol but I'm already witnessed that aromasin and Arimidex will not but here that a sarm like nolvadex would be the cure to my problem. Because I work so hard to get where I am I would hate for gyno to ruin my self-esteem and physique. Can I please get some personal experience advice from somebody that's been through this. Nipples are a little pointy and it's only day two and I'm very proud to gyno good advice would make my day

Very prone to gyno

Nolvadex bro
THANKS ..i have to stop the aboms till I get them.. 4 hours after taken and Anadrol 50 my right nipple gets super sensitive and gets pointy and big. Then by morning it goes away seriously strong s***. Thanks a lot bro I'm ordering some ASAP

You could always just not use Anadrol

You could always just not use Anadrol
Very true. Or at least be prepared before I do take it. To be honest I'm kind of mentally f***** in the head I'm usually 170 6 foot 2 at my genetic body size I'm at 190 right now but took a while to get here on test.. but if I quit the juice I just lose so much weight. And I've always had weight issues with trying to gain I've been on and off cycle for 20 years and like I said always shrivel up to my 1 71-168 when I come up gear.. so I'm just trying to break the plateau that I've been stuck in 4 months. When I was younger I could take anything and never get gyno but now that I'm 39 I just seems the gyno come so easily. So I'm going to stop the anadral until I get some nolvadex....or just not take it like u said.. I'm just obsessed with Fitness and getting fuckin Jack'd..lol.. thank you brother

anadrol does NOT aromatize into estrogen. a lot of guys insist on arguing this with me over the years on forums and if you ask these YT gurus they will say it does. it is actually a DHT derivative so i CANNOT aromatize! lol. so aromasin and adex will do NOTHING for you here except crash your estrogen.

If aromasin won't do the trick neither will something like nolvadex.
Yeah I was informed that nolvadex is on the sarm level and that's what I need but hey I've tried everything else what could it hurt to try the last option LOL

The losing 20lbs off cycle is something you wanna address too.
Honestly I know I have low testosterone and that's dropped over the years but it's just my genetics I can eat just too exaggerated 20000 calories a day and still never gained a pound or if I do s*** it out the next day and I'm back to my bottom weight. I've been dealing with this my whole life people tell me I am blessed but I definitely feel the curse LOL but being on trt self administrated I feel fuking amazing I've never been up to 200 lb so going to get the noveldex and run the aboms.... I'll keep you updated on my games this is how I'm looking now at 185
133a91f4262eef1995d7d93e0e9ce8a9.jpg

anadrol does not aromatize into estrogen but binds to the estrogen receptor.

Nolvadex is the best option because it'll prevent some of the anadrol from binding to the estrogen receptor

Nolvadex is the best option because it'll prevent some of the anadrol from binding to the estrogen receptor
Yeah it's crazy how that shitt works isn't it I can't imagine the people that are actually prescribed it taking 400 mg a day that's just crazy numbers and they take it for long periods of time I can't believe some of the prescriptions that are given to people for medical purposes I mean when I take the 50s now 5/6 hours later my nipples are pointy they go away by the morning time but I can't imagine if I took 200 mg a day LOL but I assume UGL Anadrol now that my buddy made and it's stronger than the ones I've taken from labs. Like always going to have to stop my cycle until I gets the proper PCT I've only taken Anadrol for other times and only made it to about 15 days before I really worried about permanent gyno I do have two permanent lumps one little bigger than the other but want to make sure that these tits do not grow anymore. And I can't believe I've never taken nolvadex before. Once I get this under control I'm going hard but thanks a lot for the guaranteed Insurance on what I've been hearing on now that nolvadex appreciate it bro

You already look pretty good man. I would focus on gaining small amounts of lean muscle every year. Muscle that you keep and don't just lose.
That's true bro Anadrol temporary games anyways my problem is I just got 240 of them and my buddy so it's kind of hard not to be tempted LOL definitely appreciate it bro what do you think the optimal weight gain per year goal that I should shoot for 10 pounds 20 honestly I would like to gain 20 pounds a year if I put year round hardwork my problem is I can only get so big with the test I'm taking I don't like doing super high doses

It will. I run drol with Nolva before and it worked. See Muskate's reply for explanation.

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

Hmm this is actually very interesting and new to me.
I was wondering doesn't anadrol also increase the prolactin levels and should we be concerned about that?

Hmm this is actually very interesting and new to me.
I was wondering doesn't anadrol also increase the prolactin levels and should we be concerned about that?
Anadrol does not raise your prolactin level Tren and deca does that case you would need pramipexole or caber.

I must have mixed it with something else I've read in that case.
I was in a believe that although anavar does not aromatize it or some of its metabolites has the ability to upregulate these receptors.

Sorry I seem to have messed up the previous post. I was referring to nolvadex when talking about progesterone.
So the question is given that he is only using anadrol is that something we should not be worried about as far as gyno problems go?

Back
Top Bottom