Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol cycle comments

denalizin

Registered
been on 500cyp and 250trenA for 5 weeks so far, getting great results obviously. I am 33 and 11% body fat. i want to get down to 9% and gain some muscle/strength in the process. i was thinking of adding in some anadrol to the cycle to give me that extra edge. is this too much or what would you do?

been on 500cyp and 250trenA for 5 weeks so far, getting great results obviously. I am 33 and 11% body fat. i want to get down to 9% and gain some muscle/strength in the process. i was thinking of adding in some anadrol to the cycle to give me that extra edge. is this too much or what would you do?

you want to drop another 2 percent body fat and your answer is fucking anadrol bro??? if you are even saying that then you shouldnt be using anything... that makes zero sense whatsoever and no, you wouldn't just throw in something as strong as anadrol with something as strong as tren, with no plan etc... come on bro!

Definitely would not try to cut with Anadrol and personally would never run it with Tren. I am about to run Anadrol but with just that and test because I haven't ran it before and want to see how I respond. Done a lot of orals but never Anadrol so I am a believer in testing a new compound out before doing larger cycles with it.

I totally think you can get down that 2% with some good cardio exercises as well as a good diet to go with them. I don't think you need anadrol for this at all!!

When running tren I am not a fan of adding other compounds to it. It will just add side effects and have you feeling uncomfortable. Especially something so harsh like anadrol. You already have test stacked with your tren so I can't see adding anything else. I would recommend adjusting the diet in small changes until you get to your desired result.

You don't want to add anadrol that late in a cycle. If you were running from the start while waiting on the tren to kick in is a different story though.

Anadrol and tren is a very harsh and side effect ridden cycle that's terrible for your health. I wouldn't recommend it

oh boy. so many things wrong here. i bet you don’t even have a PCT or AI

Back
Top Bottom