Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol or Dbol?

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Anadrol and dbol are both well known oral steroids, but which is a better bulking kick start? is it anadrol or is it dbol? Personally, I find dbol is much easier for the user when compared to anadrol because of side effects. Anadrol has a lot more sides and is a lot harsher on the liver, while dbol is mild compared to A50s. Which oral do you like best? read on...

Anadrol vs. Dbol: http://www.evolutionary.org/oxymetholone-vs-methandrostenolone

anapolon-anadrol.jpg

bro dbol hands down!...i dont like anadrol makes my face puffy as shit....

I always try to go the safe way, and Dbol is my choice between these two AAS. I understand that A-bombs are really powerful, but I don't want to go through all these troubles with side effects.

I've never used orals of any kind before but I've been thinking of putting one of these two in my next cycle. After reading this article I'm still not sure. I'd like to hear more about the Anadrol sides, especially the insomnia and BP issues. Is it anything as bad as Tren?

I've never used orals of any kind before but I've been thinking of putting one of these two in my next cycle. After reading this article I'm still not sure. I'd like to hear more about the Anadrol sides, especially the insomnia and BP issues. Is it anything as bad as Tren?

bro anadrol is not as bad as tren...but still causes a ton of sides...

Got a bottle of anadrol I been scared to take haha. Tren I'll drink in my coffee. A bombs scare me for some reason. Dbol just made my BP go up and little strength.

I've always just avoided orals for some reason. I haven't experienced any bad sides from any injectables really, I love tren. I guess I'll just give the adrol a try for a few weeks and see what happens.

I do the dbols on just workout day...usually 20-30 before i get to the gym...by that time im raging and ready to go.

I think dbol is a good place to start. ...great for those new to aas and those who choose to kick start an advanced cycle.

dbol easy over drol for me.I feel like complete crap on drol and it kills my appetitte. dbol i feel like a god.

Actually I have heard of guys doing both at the same time, that's not for me. I got some a50's from my hrt doc and they gave me great strength, if I could get em from hrt doc again I would do em again.

Actually I have heard of guys doing both at the same time, that's not for me. I got some a50's from my hrt doc and they gave me great strength, if I could get em from hrt doc again I would do em again.

I am going for 3 weeks dbol, then 3 weeks of anadrol. By the time my body starts to become use one I throw the other at it. I will see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom