Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol with Deca

dudewbis

Novice Brother
Registered
weeks 1-16 Testosterone enanthate - 500mg every week
weeks 1-16 Deca - 600mg every week
weeks 1-4 A bombs 50mg every week

I'm 31, 5'9", and 215lbs., have been a regular at the gym for the last six years or so, vegetarian, diet balanced and clean. hows my cycle?

Why do you need anadrol? Replace it with Ostarine (MK-2866). You don't have an AI there, use aromasin.

Thats a lotta gear man! Add a peptide into it to help appetite Ghrp-6, well only if gear give you a lot of sides. You're trying to bulk up, i assume?

drop the deca on wk15, add another few days to the tes so you drop deca a full ten days before tes. drol is great, but you ll need an AI + DA for that cycle.

whats your pct look like??

as for the osta.....id toss it in too. just for kicks...lol

but it will help things overall.

drop the deca on wk15, add another few days to the tes so you drop deca a full ten days before tes. drol is great, but you ll need an AI + DA for that cycle.

whats your pct look like??

as for the osta.....id toss it in too. just for kicks...lol

but it will help things overall.

I don't have PCT set up, help me plz

any pct help???

Before we talk about your PCT, let's talk about your cycle.

weeks 1-16 Testosterone enanthate - 500mg every week
weeks 1-16 Deca - 600mg every week
weeks 1-4 A bombs 50mg every week

Forget anadrol and deca, try this simple cycle:

week 1-6: dianabulk 2 caps/day - 1 am/1 post workout

weeks 1-12
Testosterone enanthate - 500mg every week
cardarine (GW-501516) - 20mgs/ED
aromasins 25mgs/ed
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

50/50/25/25 clomid AG Guys
HCGENERATE ES N2BM.COM
Unleashed/Post Cycle N2BM
Liquidex N2BM.com
25 mg ED Ostarine Sarms1
20 mg Ed GW Sarms1

This is a awesome PCT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

If you run Deca, stop it two weeks before the test because of the longer ester. Make sure you have caber to run for prolactin control. AG guys has liquid dostinex (caber).

Use the PCT that shrine laid out above me

With 16 weeks of Deca, at 600mg/week.. you're going to need a good PCT.

First, start blasting HCG 3-4 weeks before PCT. 1000iu eod. Then the last week before PCT starts, 1000iu for the first 4 days then stop. It would also be a good idea to run HCGenerate from N2BM on cycle to help limit shutdown, and make your recovery easier. I'd stop the Deca at week 14, and then Blast HCG from weeks 15-18.

Then weeks 19 starts your PCT. This is what I would do..

19-22 Clomid, 50/50/25/25
19-24 Nolva, 40/40/20/20/20/20
19-24 Aromasin, 12.5mg/eod

19-26 HCGenerate
19-26 PF Unleashed/Post Cycle
19-24 D-AA

Deca can linger in your system for a long ass time, and cause libido issues well after your PCT is complete. I would continue running the natty test boosters (HCGenerate and Unleashed) indefinitely.. long after your PCT is complete.

You can pick the Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin up at AG-Guys. The HCGenerate, PF Unleashed and Post Cycle, and D-AA you can get at n2bm.com. If they are out of the PF Unleashed Post Cycle.. then swing on over to proteinfactory.com to pick those up

i like dbol/deca combo alot better then anadrol/deca...i would throw gw in just about any cycle.. so thats a no brainer for me saying to add it in this one as well

i like dbol/deca combo alot better then anadrol/deca...i would throw gw in just about any cycle.. so thats a no brainer for me saying to add it in this one as well

Sarms1 GW should be incorporated in every cycle in som way. I think its perfect for PCT along with ostarine. The two together is like milk and cookies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Have you used anadrol before brother? Imo it is the most harsh aas there is. I have tried to run it several times and never made it past 3 weeks before I am so sick I can't take it no more.
Dbol stacks much better than anadrol with test.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom