Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol gains keepable?

Eyeoftheneedle76

Registered
I’m planing on 25mg 2x/day for four weeks unless the sides pile up and I need to get off sooner. I’ll be staying on test and deca for another 6 weeks afterwards and then cruising at 250test

My question is if the strength and size gains from drol are keepable. I know there may be a lot of water bloat, will there be lean gains that will stay after the water is gone?

I also know that the strength gains are extreme and come fast, are they keepable or is it more like you’re 10x stronger from day one and 10x weaker the day you come off?

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

I know for me, I never keep any strength gains when I go off. I just go back to the level my trt keeps me at.
I trained natural for 15 years and got to a certain level, I was put on testosterone at that point which took me to a whole new level.
It was after being put on trt that I finally decided to try stuff and I was in my 30’s by then.
I got stronger and bigger while on but within 4-6 weeks of being back to my normal trt I was right back to that level.
Now at 50 I need shoulder replacements and have a few bad disk in my neck and back, so I train light and for the pump now.

With out a doubt there will be a significant increase in strength. You will definitely give some of it back after you come off. In my experience, if I am trading for loan muscle the key factor is diet. If you shovel calories into your body as fast as possible, you will gain a ton of strength and a ton of weight in 4 weeks but you will give a large percentage of it back. If you keep your diet in check and are starting from a reasonably low body fat, the gains can be very solid and more long term.

I would definitely keep this in mind seeing as you are also taking deca.

Reality check for some readers: gains (those kept) are not dose dependent nor really steroid specific either (viz the 'dry gains vs wet gains' debate).

Truth is as per a post in my tips thread: too many only train hard, eat right or create true stimulus when they're on. If you don't do those three things ALL THE DAMN TIME why would your body hold onto any new muscle?

it really depends on how long until your next cycle but generally not much is keepable. that's like smoking a joint and asking if your high is keepable... kind of a stupid question

it really depends on how long until your next cycle but generally not much is keepable. that's like smoking a joint and asking if your high is keepable... kind of a stupid question

Not sure why it’s „a stupid question“ because I have kept all my strength from my test, deca and tbol use

Let us know how it goes. Some guys love anadrol and some hate it. It is a very personal experience for everyone. I stick to more mild orals like tbol but even then it is rare that I run an oral. Typically I do not keep much strength from a cycle to be honest.

i refuse to take anadrol anymore. it caused me way too many problems. mood, blood pressure, liver tox, kidney tox. you just in general do not feel good on it. dbol is better imo when you factor in side effects. but yeah when you come off anadrol the half life is 8-16 hours depending on the reference you look at so lets do 16 x 5.5. thats 88 hours to flush it. so after a week off or so yeah you lose it fast and pretty much all of it. gains are straight water similar to dbol. anadrol i know many will disagree but id try injectable form if hell bent on using it to mitigate some of the liver and gi sides. want my opinion? stay away from anadrol altogether unless you actually compete.

Back
Top Bottom