Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol how to keep gains afterwards

Happens alot around here, can't speak freely wtf. I personally appreciated the post.

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

Happens alot around here, can't speak freely wtf. I personally appreciated the post.

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

I say this due to my furure anadrol implementation, all views for me are warranted. Helps for me to PREPARED.

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

Ah well here is the post again. Something people can learn from. I seriously wish whoever deleted my post would at least tell me they did it. What I said was NOT offensive in the least. Anyways, here it is again:

I also wanted to add to my above quote. There's a reason a lot of competitive BB'ers like to use Anadrol before a show.. As it gives them a more full look. You just have to be extremely careful with your diet, water intake, and a million other factors to make sure it doesn't screw you up.

Darkfall, concerning your latest question, I'm not very informed on that product from Mr.Supps. However, I'm assuming it contains Epistane.

Epistane is liver toxic. There is a very good reason why the average recommended oral cycle length is 6 weeks -- because oral anabolics are generally liver toxic (the ones that are less so are less effective). Anadrol is VERY harsh. Its generally a bad idea to use multiple compounds that stress the liver at the same time, or even a single one for an extended period of time. As a matter of fact, I generally recommend to everyone new to anabolic substances to not use more than a single oral through a cycle, and then it must be utilized for an appropriate amount of time.

It seems people think that if something is a prohormone, its not toxic and has no real side-effects or something. That is extremely far from the truth.

I'm assuming you aren't a pro BB'er or someone that makes money from your physique, so there is NO reason to take on those extra health risks by taking multiple compounds that are toxic to your liver (not to mention all the other side effects they have, like impacting your lipids, blood pressure, increasing the chances of myocardial infarction, cardiovascular disease, etc).

Anadrol is on my to try list.

Are you kidding me? Who deleted my post? It actually had some really solid information concerning Anadrol... Childish that someone would delete it.

This forum is like North Korea...damn commie bastards and their dictatorship

Another note people forget about is drol is faked fairly often as well. Alavan drol which is rx anadrol will really fill you out before a show and put on quality size as well when used correctly. I think people often forget that all this water retention they always blame on drugs is more often or not the fault of their diets.

Back
Top Bottom