Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol how to keep gains afterwards

darkfall669

Registered
Ive read that alot of the weight is water. When ur done do u lose all ur size? What can be taken to keep the gains?
Thank u

actually that's false... anadrol is a dht derivative and does not convert to estrogen so im not sure where you "heard" this but that's not true... keeping gains depends on YOU... if you run an extensive pct, a proper bridge, accommodate your caloric needs to your goals and wants, proper supports and ancillaries... you have a lot more reading and understanding to do before you get into this bro... anadrol is not something to take lightly... it is one of the harshest orals you can run and with the clear lack of understanding you have on this, you need to hold off and understand exactly what your doing or your going to severely hurt yourself... what type of cycle are you planning? anadrol with test, stand alone? do you understand all of the ancillaries and supports you need along with the proper pct needed?

Thank u. I do understand cycle support and pct.i have LiquiAromas from ag guys not sure what id need for the pct tho.... i know its hard on the liver so that was a main concern as well as keeping the gains.

Thank u very much... i appreciate all the info. I will do more research but i know if i have any questions this is the place for the answers.. thanks again...

anytime... i can give you a full cycle layout if you like... supports and ancillaries are extremely important on any cycle but especially with a cycle this toxic bro...

Thank u very much... i appreciate all the info. I will do more research but i know if i have any questions this is the place for the answers.. thanks again...

While Anadrol is DHT derived, its closer to methyldihydrotestosterone. Only different via the 2-hydroxymethylene group -- which makes it quite different from methyldihydrotestosterone. DHT & methyldihydrotestosterone are weaker than Anadrol due to being unstable in high enzyme muscle tissue, while Anadrol thrives there.

Anadrol certainly does cause water retention I don't know where you got that information, I'd really like to hear about it. If you meant you CAN fight the water retention, then I understand that. I've noticed that some people naturally don't get bad bloating sides from Anadrol, but from what I understand, Anadrol is medically accepted as causing water retention (notice that "unusual or rapid weight gain" is listed as a side effect, medicinally). But that isn't at all what it sounded like you were saying. This is why so many people drop so much weight when coming off. Pertaining to retaining that weight, its all water and there isn't much you can do to retain it.

While Anadrol does NOT convert directly to estrogen, it is *considered* highly active concerning estrogenic sides. Unfortunately this process isn't exactly understood. Many people were at one point suspicious that it was due to interacting with progestin (like Trenbolone), but when a study was executed to find how Anadrol interacted with progestin, it found there was no interaction. So the current theory is Anadrol activates the estrogen receptors, though as far as I know, this is still unconfirmed. I've noticed quite a few people suspect its actually due to the Anadrol impacting the renin-angiotensin system (thus aldosterone), though again this is only speculation.

If you have any further information concerning the estrogen activity with Anadrol, I'd really love to read it. I haven't kept up to date with the latest studies about it. If there's anything new out that disproves anything I say, I'm serious when I say I'd love to read it. I'd much prefer to be educated than be perceived as correct.

A lot of the weight gain with Anadrol is going to be temporary, since there will be a lot of water. However, the gains from it can be kept by following the proper PCT protocol

Ok one more quick question i found this stuff called androllic 50 on iroids.com i know its not an actual steroid but i know there are some supps that do work i was wondering anyones thoughts on this and its liver effects. Im lookin for bulk mass. Thanks again fellas

Ok one more quick question i found this stuff called androllic 50 on iroids.com i know its not an actual steroid but i know there are some supps that do work i was wondering anyones thoughts on this and its liver effects. Im lookin for bulk mass. Thanks again fellas

go to www.myproh.com and look at dmzane... that's a big bulker with far cleaner gains and less harsh as well...

Are you kidding me? Who deleted my post? It actually had some really solid information concerning Anadrol... Childish that someone would delete it.

Also im takin epi strong from mr supps can i stack that with it for my cycle? Or is that to harsh for my liver?

Epi is my too harsh but I would be really careful cause anadrol is.
For me Anadrol is just a fun cycle. Its really hard to keep all your gains on that one. Even with a strong pct. Its a hell of a ride though during cycle.

Are you kidding me? Who deleted my post? It actually had some really solid information concerning Anadrol... Childish that someone would delete it.

I saw it and came back to reread it and it was deleted. Didn't think shit like that happened on this forum

Ah well here is the post again. Something people can learn from. I seriously wish whoever deleted my post would at least tell me they did it. What I said was NOT offensive in the least. Anyways, here it is again:

While Anadrol is DHT derived, its closer to methyldihydrotestosterone. Only different via the 2-hydroxymethylene group -- which makes it quite different from methyldihydrotestosterone. DHT & methyldihydrotestosterone are weaker than Anadrol due to being unstable in high enzyme muscle tissue, while Anadrol thrives there.

Anadrol certainly does cause water retention I don't know where you got that information, I'd really like to hear about it. If you meant you CAN fight the water retention, then I understand that. I've noticed that some people naturally don't get bad bloating sides from Anadrol, but from what I understand, Anadrol is medically accepted as causing water retention (notice that "unusual or rapid weight gain" is listed as a side effect, medicinally). But that isn't at all what it sounded like you were saying. This is why so many people drop so much weight when coming off. Pertaining to retaining that weight, its all water and there isn't much you can do to retain it.

While Anadrol does NOT convert directly to estrogen, it is *considered* highly active concerning estrogenic sides. Unfortunately this process isn't exactly understood. Many people were at one point suspicious that it was due to interacting with progestin (like Trenbolone), but when a study was executed to find how Anadrol interacted with progestin, it found there was no interaction. So the current theory is Anadrol activates the estrogen receptors, though as far as I know, this is still unconfirmed. I've noticed quite a few people suspect its actually due to the Anadrol impacting the renin-angiotensin system (thus aldosterone), though again this is only speculation.

If you have any further information concerning the estrogen activity with Anadrol, I'd really love to read it. I haven't kept up to date with the latest studies about it. If there's anything new out that disproves anything I say, I'm serious when I say I'd love to read it. I'd much prefer to be educated than be perceived as correct

I also wanted to add to my above quote. There's a reason a lot of competitive BB'ers like to use Anadrol before a show.. As it gives them a more full look. You just have to be extremely careful with your diet, water intake, and a million other factors to make sure it doesn't screw you up.

Darkfall, concerning your latest question, I'm not very informed on that product from Mr.Supps. However, I'm assuming it contains Epistane.

Epistane is liver toxic. There is a very good reason why the average recommended oral cycle length is 6 weeks -- because oral anabolics are generally liver toxic (the ones that are less so are less effective). Anadrol is VERY harsh. Its generally a bad idea to use multiple compounds that stress the liver at the same time, or even a single one for an extended period of time. As a matter of fact, I generally recommend to everyone new to anabolic substances to not use more than a single oral through a cycle, and then it must be utilized for an appropriate amount of time.

It seems people think that if something is a prohormone, its not toxic and has no real side-effects or something. That is extremely far from the truth.

I'm assuming you aren't a pro BB'er or someone that makes money from your physique, so there is NO reason to take on those extra health risks by taking multiple compounds that are toxic to your liver (not to mention all the other side effects they have, like impacting your lipids, blood pressure, increasing the chances of myocardial infarction, cardiovascular disease, etc).

I saw it and came back to reread it and it was deleted. Didn't think shit like that happened on this forum

I just re-posted it exactly as it was :). I also use snagit to capture my post this time around. I didn't think this happened either. Childish imho. It wasn't like I was trolling or anything.

Back
Top Bottom