Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol to kick start?

JG1133

Proficient Brother
I'm planning a pretty badass 12 week cycle, and I was looking to kick start it with anadrol for 3-4 weeks. My question is as I've been reading about it and it's half-life. Should you take it only on your workout days or every day just straight through? Seems to be mixed reviews so I would just like to know everyone's opinions. After the test/eq/anadrol I'll be running proviron the rest of the the way out with test/eq and right up until PCT. Thanks for opinions.

Here's the way it looks now. I want to keep my test pretty low on this one.

Week 1 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Anadrol 50mg/day Winstrol (Oral) 50 mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 2 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Anadrol 50mg/day Winstrol (Oral) 50 mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 3 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Anadrol 50mg/day Winstrol (Oral) 50 mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 4 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Proviron 25mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 5 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Proviron 25mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 6 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Proviron 25mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 7 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Proviron 25mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 8 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Proviron 25mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 9 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Proviron 25mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 10 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Proviron 25 mg/day Winstrol (Oral) 50mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 11 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Proviron 25 mg/day Winstrol (Oral) 50mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 12 EQ 600mg/wk Test E 250mg/wk Proviron 25 mg/day Winstrol (Oral) 50mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 13 Proviron 25 mg/day Winstrol (Oral) 50mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 14 Proviron 25 mg/day Winstrol (Oral) 50mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 15 Proviron 25 mg/day Winstrol (Oral) 50mg/day Arimidex 0.5mg/day
Week 16 Start PCT

What do I need to change? Is that enough time between winstrol? Or in your opinion should I just stack 6 weeks all at the front or the end? I take milk thistle and N2guard all the time during and off cycle. Thanks for all suggestions.

.5 mg every other day is plenty of arimidex...

make sure you have protection with anadrol... its is highly toxic... dga organ st has you covered... dganutrition.com

you need to take anadrol everyday, not just on workout days... 4 weeks at 50 mg is plenty

.5 mg every other day is plenty of arimidex...

make sure you have protection with anadrol... its is highly toxic... dga organ st has you covered... dganutrition.com

you need to take anadrol everyday, not just on workout days... 4 weeks at 50 mg is plenty

Thanks Dylan you always come through. Any critique on cycle? What do you think about the winstrol on cycle?

I certainly would never stack winstrol and anavar at full doses. Youll never last man. Thats just not a good idea

anadrol and winny are 2 rough orals

i would have rather you went with tbol and var instead

keep in mind the sides are going to be brutal on both of those, you might be better off just running lower dosages if you want to try them out depending on if you have experience on them or not.

Thanks Steve and Dylan. Great advice. Yeah I don't want to be too harsh. I'm just going to drop the Anadrol, as I get great results from Winny. I'll just keep it simple and stick with what works.

Thanks Steve. So no need to include it at all? What would you critique about cycle?

I'd do less. I've never been as high as a gram a week.

If you have to ask all of these questions I don't think you're ready for Anadrol. You should have already included milder orals in your previous cycles and you would already know the answers to these questions.

If you have to ask all of these questions I don't think you're ready for Anadrol. You should have already included milder orals in your previous cycles and you would already know the answers to these questions.

I have ran orals winny plenty of times and almost always priviron. Just never anadrol. But you're right I don't think I'm ready for anadrol. And probably never will be.

I have ran orals winny plenty of times and almost always priviron. Just never anadrol. But you're right I don't think I'm ready for anadrol. And probably never will be.
If you decide to run it you can do it 2 ways. An hour before workout or slit the dosage throughout the day. I took it an hour before I went to the gym and on off days around the same time.

If you decide to run it you can do it 2 ways. An hour before workout or slit the dosage throughout the day. I took it an hour before I went to the gym and on off days around the same time.

I'm just dropping it. I think I'll run proviron all the way through and up until PCT. And winny the last 4-5 weeks at 50mg/day.

Back
Top Bottom