Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Anadrol + Test Prop. Any further suggestions?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question Anadrol + Test Prop. Any further suggestions?

Hey guys could you look over my cycle plan and see if there are any adjustments I could make?

Weeks 1-6: Test P- 100ml Eod

Weeks 1-4: Anadrol- 50mg Ed

Weeks 1-4: Armidex- 1mg Ed

Weeks 1-8: Aromasin- 12.5mg Ed

Weeks 5-8: Proviron- 25mg Ed

Weeks 9-12: Nolvadex- 40mg Ed

Weeks 9-12: Clomid- 50mg Ed

I will be taking milk thistle for the liver while on Anadrol.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that's a pointlessly short cycle especially at those doses

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    obviously you mean 100MG EOD, not ML

anyway that comes out to 350mg a week. along with anadrol I don't agree is such a waste

anadrol is pretty damn strong in its own right at 50mg a day, adding in 350mg of test a week to it is actually more than enough to make a shit ton of gains

you are running an AI with it which is smart.

the only suggestion I have here is improve your pct. at the very least throw in some hcgenerate so you don't feel like shit on just SERM's
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Overall everything looks really well laid out. I personally would use a good multi-ingredient liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com but using milk thistle will be better then nothing.

The main thing I would change is your PCT - Nolvadex and clomid alone is not sufficient for a PCT protocol. A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains ou made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
    An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
    A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
    A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
    Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
    Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Aussie V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cycles to short, I'd still run prop 8-10 weeks.. How much genuine muscle can ur body build in 6 weeks .. Fuck all

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You don't need 2 different AIs in your cycle. Just run aromasin 10mg EOD as a starting dose. You may actually have to decrease the dose because 350mg of test is not a huge number.

I would rather see you extend the cycle a couple more weeks to get the most out of it too.

Milk Thistle will help but it is no where near enough while running anadrol. You need N2Guard which does contain milk thistle but also 40+ other ingredients including TUDCA and NAC.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    You don't need 2 different AIs in your cycle. Just run aromasin 10mg EOD as a starting dose. You may actually have to decrease the dose because 350mg of test is not a huge number.

I would rather see you extend the cycle a couple more weeks to get the most out of it too.

Milk Thistle will help but it is no where near enough while running anadrol. You need N2Guard which does contain milk thistle but also 40+ other ingredients including TUDCA and NAC.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you guys very much for the help !