Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol vs. Dbol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I love this video! Two of my favorite compounds. I would highly encourage everyone to subscribe to this man's channel. He has provided the best information oout there for so many years

Excellent stuff, though in term of preference I'd give the nod to D-bol, for a few reasons.

I think mg per mg, D-bol is stronger, therefore a higher dosage is needed with Anadrol and that makes it more toxic, so I've stayed away from it.

As for the D-bol pumps, I LIKE THEM! You should WANT pumps! That brings blood and nutrients to the muscle, stretches the fascia and increase mitochondria. That's muscle growth! Though I hear the strength from Anadrol is off the charts, due to the increase in water and ATP.

There's a joke among the old timers...they'd say after you stop an Anadrol cycle you piss twice and lose 20 pounds. lol There is a lot of water weight but as Dylan said, if you're estrogen sensitive you're going to get that from D-Bol. And D-bol and Deca is the"Gyno stack."

Still, it all comes down to the dosage. So, at 20 mgs a day tops ? Gotta go with D-bol.

I love this video! Two of my favorite compounds. I would highly encourage everyone to subscribe to this man's channel. He has provided the best information oout there for so many years

glad to see you appreciate dylan's hard work finally after a couple years

Dylan would you use anadrol or dbol if you wanted to bulk up?
im going to go against the grain on this one with what everyone has responded... im anadrol one million percent, 100 out of 100 times but i have responded extremely well to it when ive used it... everyone is different on how they respond and react to different compounds... my experiences with both have been quite good actually but anadrol is far and away what i would choose...

heres a cycle log from a few years ago when i ran anadrol

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

glad to see you appreciate dylan's hard work finally after a couple years
I know there were times of disagreements with us all and I do regret it all. Things often can get out of hand on the forums especially but all we can do is try to get better from mistakes, apologize and move forward. Im sorry for any part I played in past nonsense and know there were a lot of things I could have handled better. I am just happy to be back here and help keep evo as the best forum on the net

I know there were times of disagreements with us all and I do regret it all. Things often can get out of hand on the forums especially but all we can do is try to get better from mistakes, apologize and move forward. Im sorry for any part I played in past nonsense and know there were a lot of things I could have handled better. I am just happy to be back here and help keep evo as the best forum on the net
It's all good bro... the important thing is to always keep moving forward and keep the positive energy out there for everyone

Excellent stuff, though in term of preference I'd give the nod to D-bol, for a few reasons.

I think mg per mg, D-bol is stronger, therefore a higher dosage is needed with Anadrol and that makes it more toxic, so I've stayed away from it.

As for the D-bol pumps, I LIKE THEM! You should WANT pumps! That brings blood and nutrients to the muscle, stretches the fascia and increase mitochondria. That's muscle growth! Though I hear the strength from Anadrol is off the charts, due to the increase in water and ATP.

There's a joke among the old timers...they'd say after you stop an Anadrol cycle you piss twice and lose 20 pounds. lol There is a lot of water weight but as Dylan said, if you're estrogen sensitive you're going to get that from D-Bol. And D-bol and Deca is the"Gyno stack."

Still, it all comes down to the dosage. So, at 20 mgs a day tops ? Gotta go with D-bol.

What kind of results have you seen from 20mg? I've always stayed away from Dbol because I've seen dudes blow up like balloons on it. Most guys I ask say you need 50mg a day and I've heard some guys say 30mg will get you some small gains.

I generally run more conservative doses and I like steady, keepable gains. I guess my question is, would 20mg Dbol even be worth it or are you better off running 50mg of Tbol or Anavar instead? I've used Tbol a couple times and really like it

Great information on both theses compounds. For myself I’m a big dbol fan

Anadrol works well for me and far better that dbol but I just feel like crap on it every time so I stay away these days.

What kind of results have you seen from 20mg? I've always stayed away from Dbol because I've seen dudes blow up like balloons on it. Most guys I ask say you need 50mg a day and I've heard some guys say 30mg will get you some small gains.

I generally run more conservative doses and I like steady, keepable gains. I guess my question is, would 20mg Dbol even be worth it or are you better off running 50mg of Tbol or Anavar instead? I've used Tbol a couple times and really like it

Great question. I'm tuning in for responses...

Hey brother... i can tell you right off the jump that saying you need 50 mg to make gains with dbol is a huge meathead comment and mentality and while i hate to make generalized comments, that is a comment of pure bull shit... im REALLY trying to be as open minded with EVERYTHING in general but things like that are just flat out wrong... 50 mg is honestly too much if anything... 30 mg and you can make huge gains! even at 20 mg you will see nice results

Dbol all the way. Drol just seems to kill appetite for too many people including myself.

Back
Top Bottom