Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol vs Dianabol - the battle bros!

Why not take both
N²Labs Rep

They are both 17-Alpha-Alkylated and hepatoxic. That having been said, I've done it. I've also used dianabol and winstrol at the same time. But I would never recommend this to others...

They are both 17-Alpha-Alkylated and hepatoxic. That having been said, I've done it. I've also used dianabol and winstrol at the same time. But I would never recommend this to others...

I've done with it with great success. My lipids and enzymes came back on par with just running one alone.

It's not any different that running 100mg drol at one time.

But that's just me. I know what my body can handle and likes 😁

N²Labs Rep

i think for everyone here it would be different, as with all compounds its going to come down to a personal preference on your bodys reaction. Both work great tho, just depends on which is best for you.

I've done with it with great success. My lipids and enzymes came back on par with just running one alone.

Didn't say it couldn't be done, just not that I would recommend it. ;)

I feel like I never received much from dianabol. I don't think I'm a good responder to it. I'll have to give anadrol a shot..

why not? winstrol and dianabol is a good cycle guy

I do dbol more cause it just makes my mood good, a-50 kinda raised my aggression in a not so good way, jmo.

Sent from 50's iPhone

uploadfromtaptalk1406844975886.jpgWinning!!

Both drugs have their place....It is all up to the individual. I personally avoid both drugs like plague these days...

The last time I used dbol I looked like a bloated fish, and the last time I used drols I destroyed $20,000 worth the furniture...

I smashed some furniture once, next day had to buy more. For some reason the wife was all pissed off about it.

Back
Top Bottom