Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol vs Dianabol - the battle bros!

I like both but I get more strength and size from drol and less bloat for whatever reason. ..I even use drol in cut cycles sometimes stacking with tren test and winny or something along those lines

On a mg per mg basis, I always had better results from Dbol. I was always stronger and much thicker on it than Anadrol.

That having been said, I'm far from saying anadrol doesn't work or work well for that matter. 100mgs or anadrol a day will do great things. I'm just saying that 100mgs of dbol did all of those great things for me and then some.

Again, when it comes to gear selection there's a lot of preference at work. For instance I'll never use regular Deca ever again (I may try npp) but there are some guys that swear by it and make it the base of all of their cycles...

^Will try the abombs to give myself better perspective, thx for the post.

Always a good idea to get some experience with various compounds and see what you really like.

On a mg per mg basis, I always had better results from Dbol. I was always stronger and much thicker on it than Anadrol.

I can't say the same bro... 100 Mgs of anadrol will give you way more mass then dbol at same dose
I guess bloating is a lot more of a problem with abombs though

I can't say the same bro... 100 Mgs of anadrol will give you way more mass then dbol at same dose
I guess bloating is a lot more of a problem with abombs though

Maybe I was a bit too assertive in my initial reply.

Thanks for your opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
The ones with the big D and the small bols? Yeah... I've seen those around...

The ones with the big D and the small bols? Yeah... I've seen those around...

NAILED IT! hahaha

Dude, I'm partial to dbol.. for me I get nice smooth gains with a healthy amount of aggression and when I keep the diet/cardio in check, I hardly bloat all

Never taken drol, but never really had the need to yet. Dbol makes you feel like a god at dosages around 50mg, and I get zero bloat and I'm one of the freaks who don't need an AI on it to prevent gyno. When I'm really going for mass though I still stick to M1T...I don't get any sides at all from it, just pure mass and strength gain. But it doesn't "feel" like dbol :/

Back
Top Bottom