bannednutrition.com

Thread: Anastrozole Question

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anastrozole Question

Ok, so a bit of a hypothetical here, just best guess answer.

Let's say you blast 300mg of Test Cyp and 200mg of deca on Sunday and Wednesday (So 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week).

For anastrozole would you take a 1 mg tablet on Monday and on Thursday (So 2mg total for the week)? (Could just be a bro-science thing I heard but it was that typically aromatization really kicks in around 24 hours after injecting and that is the reason for taking the anastrozole 24 hours after injecting)

Or how would you go about spreading out the dosage? I see some people say split it up so its every day/every other day/ every third day, ect.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Giza View Post

Let's say you blast 300mg of Test Cyp and 200mg of deca on Sunday and Wednesday (So 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week).

For anastrozole would you take a 1 mg tablet on Monday and on Thursday (So 2mg total for the week)? (Could just be a bro-science thing I heard but it was that typically aromatization really kicks in around 24 hours after injecting and that is the reason for taking the anastrozole 24 hours after injecting)

Or how would you go about spreading out the dosage? I see some people say split it up so its every day/every other day/ every third day, ect.
    So honestly it 100% depends on what your bloodwork says.

600MG I needed more than .5mg arimidex every other day.

It really comes down to how estrogen prone you are and how much/how frequent you need it. Id prefer a smaller dose more often than a big dose only once/twice a week.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    generally every other day dosing on your ai but its person to person specific but at that dose, more than likely you will need that much

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd spread it out more.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't really see any huge benefit on doing that since it has about 48 hour half life.
    I've read this same theory but it was more like taking the AI on days you inject.

As far as dosing goes like already said it's an individual thing and needs to be assessed by how prone you are to estrogen related side effects.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    these AI's don't need to be taken daily due to their half lives
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For that load of test/deca I don't think I would take a full mg tablet twice a week...

I'd still do half a tab and i'd probably just run a simple M/W/F dosing schedule... (1.5 mg per week).... Then I'd get bloods run and see where you're at for e2...

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think in the long run it will make much difference. You could try both ways and get bloods if you really want to evaluate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The literature shows that anastrozole has a half life of 30-60H so EOD or E3D dosing works best

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Giza View Post

Divide the pills bro .. maybe you'll need more than 2mg/week .. I need 1.5/week for 350 test .. your bloodwork will help .. you don't want that estrogen high while on deca .. I hope you have caber and some proviron? .. 2mg/week of adex is not a bad starting point but my guess is you may need more .. do bloodwork