Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar

trakk212

Registered
So I have been following this site for almost a year and have learned ample amount of knowledge with fitness, diet and supps. This is my first post and I have an important question for those that are knowledgable in supps.

So I have had winstrol tabs and wanted to stack with anavar. However, the problem is I can not locate oxandrolone (Anavar) anywhere that will be legit and sent to the USA. everywhere I locate is in Thailand or overseas.

I have been doing a very strict diet with Paleo and have cut my body weight so I do not need advice in the diet field. I am just trying to locate legit gear through legit underground labs. I have had success with Clen on extreme pepticiide but want to find anavar to stack with winstrol.

I appreciate for the feedback and the education thus far with this site.

You realize how harsh winny and var are together and will require supports and and full pct right?? For your first post it's not wise asking about where to find AAS, stick around and establish yourself and check out the SOURCE section

once you get 100 posts then PM me.

private sources aren't going to just hand out their info to members with 1 post, I hope you understand that bro.

think of this place as a fraternity, you gotta put in something in the site before you get to play

I think you should rethink that stack..first of all. I don't like 2 orals. Also what is your bf%....that's very important when considering whinny. Second, you should browse the source review section. ...and get your posts up. Like Steve said. ..then you can play.

I'd be very curious of your bf% and also your goals. ..post that. I think we can find a much better stack for you.

Welcome to the board!

Beastly...Thank you for updating on where to find this product. I just simply wanted someone to respond without treating me like a child. I want all feedback but I can not stand when ppl hide stuff and make it so damn difficult. So again, thanks bro.

Steve....I do understand that you guys have to protect yourselves. I never thought of it that way. I apologize for being up front but I do appreciate the feedback.

aggirl....From what I am hearing a lot of people are rejecting two orals so i am glad I asked for feedback from experienced fitness gurus. My body fat% is 15%. I weight 198 and I'm 510. I am very athletic and the only reason I am considering an oral is to help assist in shredding stubborn fat around the waistline. I have had winny for a few months but did not want to jump into anything without proper research.

Winny and var? Just do the var bro. See how your body reacts to just one product at a time. Remember this is a learning process.

I don't recommend stacking anavar and winstrol. Two orals is harsh on the organs. Winstrol is probably far better anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Evo bro

Back
Top Bottom