Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar

Are you a female? If so anavar alone works well. If not, then it's not a great choice. If you are male, you will want to run a testosterone base with anavar, and you will find it's a decent oral for cutting and hardening with less side effects than many other orals. I wouldn't stack a wet compound like dianabol with anavar, admin general, you should be wary of stacking any orals duento hepatoxicity.

So where are you getting at with this question? Are you asking in general or planning on using it?

var alone is fine. you aren't going to get an androgenic kick but not everyone has the same goals

and no you don't need a test base. you won't hear that from most guys on forums of course, but i have never advocated that test is mandatory but then again i don't get paid a commission for selling gear either

has anyone used Anavar? i heard it doesnt work good by its self. So has anyone used it with dbol and something Like sus250? did it work good for you? what were your doses and how long did you take it? ive heard from some people that it works real well with test and dbol im just asking you guys.

You just need to temper your expectations.

Anavar alone as a male you will need to run a higher dose to see anything and unless you are already pretty lean you wont see much from it. Its very mild in nature but the gains are very minor as well again unless you are a low body fat and want to use it as a hardener.

Common misconception is that Anavar is a a fat burning compound. This is false. Id rather see someone run cardarine/sr9009 to cut than run stand alone anavar.

From memory I did 50mg a day and it was for strength. It was, to be fair, home brewed. Gains wise, was minimal (which I was told about and was fine with) at about 5lbs 'on'.

has anyone used Anavar? i heard it doesnt work good by its self. So has anyone used it with dbol and something Like sus250? did it work good for you? what were your doses and how long did you take it? ive heard from some people that it works real well with test and dbol im just asking you guys.
What is your full stats and experience?

im not an anavar fan.. some people love it... i personally never felt it was worth it... definitely more so for females but everyone is different

Back
Top Bottom