Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar

Fadepro

Registered
So im looking to either inject or use anavar transdermaly. Ive tried taking orals and i just cant do it. I have a lot of stomach complications and ibs and everytime i try an oral i have the worst stomach pains and diarrhea. How would the dosing be if im not taking it orally? Is it the same? Does it change how the compound works? Any help would be great! Thanks

it will be hard to use an oral with your gut problems man. it is going to make it worse, so will any other type of medication or any food that is high FODMAP

i would love to work with you to help repair your gut if you are willing to let me guide you. i used to have IBS too, and I now have an extremely strong and healthy gut. remember your gut health effects everything from immune system to even organ health. hit me up for a consult and lets fix this

Im currently taking 40mg protonix and 40mg famotidine... still have issues all the damn time... smh

What are your goals with anavar? There's no transdermal solution for it that I am aware of, and injectable form is pretty uncommon. There are other DHT-based injectables that are normally found that may meet your specific goals, depending on what they are.

Last edited:
Im currently taking 40mg protonix and 40mg famotidine... still have issues all the damn time... smh

because throwing drugs and other stuff at the gut does not heal it.

the science is there. you will never cure gut issues going down that route. in fact the medical community even agrees with that. any of these genius doctors will flat out admit you will be taking drugs for life. to me it is a scam

The toxicity from oral steroids can cause those issues. It's common. The injectable version and transdermal is also toxic so that wont help you.

Back
Top Bottom