Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, Adrolic and HGH

Marc1878

Registered
Guys,

Just started a cyle of 100mg anavar, 50mg Androlic and 5ml of HGH.

On of the lads in the gym has just finished a course a loved the effects given.

Whats your thoughts, does anybody have experience of this combo?

100 mgs of anavar?? Wow ... I would never go past 50 and even that is a stretch

And I am going to take it that you made a typo and meant 5 iu of HGH right ??

50 mgs of Anadrol on top of that ... it seems like a lot to me brother ... just my two cents

In my opinion yes.... 50 mg var with 50 mg drol should do you just fine. Combined with 5 iu of hgh ... I think is good .... hopefully you will get more opinions so you can judge for yourself what route you should take

anadrol by itself at even 25mg is too much.. you are running twice that dosage

your side effects will be crazy on that stack. more isn't better. you will have the worst back pumps ever

Hi Steve, thanks for coming back to me. What would you recomend mate?
I suffer with the dreaded back pumps, so im glad you have told me the above.

I run var/winny oral combo stacks all the time.. theres no need for more than 60mg of var, the return begin to diminish, there's studies proven that the results are no greater at high dosages.. you're merely wasting your time and smashing your lipids..

ease back on the var, and if its real legit var, you wont need much my man..

I run var/winny oral combo stacks all the time.. theres no need for more than 60mg of var, the return begin to diminish, there's studies proven that the results are no greater at high dosages.. you're merely wasting your time and smashing your lipids..

ease back on the var, and if its real legit var, you wont need much my man..

You are a gentleman and a scolar, i will drop to 50mg of var.

You are a gentleman and a scolar, i will drop to 50mg of var.
if you're looking for a little bit of more fullness, you can always toss in some Tbol at a low to moderate dose...It will help with keeping the muscle belly full,better pumps all this without the worry about added estro, or PG receptor aggitation by way of estro/progestin..great synergistic combo, more of a quality, lean, dense appearance!

Guys,

Just started a cyle of 100mg anavar, 50mg Androlic and 5ml of HGH.

On of the lads in the gym has just finished a course a loved the effects given.

Whats your thoughts, does anybody have experience of this combo?
Are you running any form of test at all?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Ive using a uk product called organ and liver defender mate

I'm not familiar with the product. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains NAC, milk thistle and TUDCA. The product n2guard from needtobuildmuscle.com is very good

Back
Top Bottom